Pregnant?

Lan Zhan P O V

He woke up in a strange room. The last time he remember was drinking that alcohol with his brother. And after that he dreamed that he saw Wei ying and made love with him.

But in his dream Wei ying is back in his original body but he look much older than the last time he saw him at Nightless City.

I wish I never woke up and can stay in that wonderful dream

In his dream Wei ying is not angry with him, how can he wish it was real. It feels so real but waking up this morning alone and dressed just proving him that it's only just a dream. Which he will surely treasure.

Wei ying..come back to me please..

I need you..

Wei ying..

Lan Zhan went back to Cloud Recesses and explain to his brother and Shufu that he went somewhere last night and end up sleeping in an inn which he still can't remember how he get there in the first place.

After that they left for Jinlintai, upon arriving they saw The chief Cultivator Jin Guangyao and Shu She taking.

Jin Guangyao walk to where they are and was flown back when he got hit by Zidian.

"Explain this!"

"What is this all about!?"

"You got the nerve to ask? Don't you know already!"

"I got nothing to do with this"

"We better do an empathy" Lan Zhan offered and everyone agreed.

The first empathy they saw about the planning for Qiongqi path, they also saw how the Jins abuse the Wen survivor. They saw how he instructed Shu She and how Shu She put a curse on Jin Jixun. The events at Nightless City. They also saw about him killing his own son, his brother and even his sworn brother Nie Mingjue. They saw how he killed his half brothers, and even married his very own half sister Qin Su.

"How can you do this a-yao?! How can you be so cruel to do this to da-ge?"

"Why? Why did you do such things? Why did you kill my parents?" Jing ling is now crying. Lan Sizhui and Jingyi helping him up.

"You've killed my sister, my brother-in-law, my brother! How could you they didn't do anything wrong with you!" Sect leader Jiang shouted at Jin Guangyao

"I have nothing to say. They deserved to die!"

"Deserve to die then YOU DESERVE TO DIE! YOU OWE A LIFE TO MANY PEOPLE YOU FUCKING SON OF A PROSTITUTE!"

"After everything we saw..we shall now drop a punishment. Jin Guangyao, Shu She you will receive a punishment of beating, melting your core, and we will both banished you both to an island and we will set a barrier so both of you can't go out. You both will stay there until you die. And whoever else is helping you both will suffer the same punishment"

So on that day Jin Guangyao, Shu She is banished in an sealed island where they can't get out for the rest of their lives.

Celestial Mountain

After a month they received a news that his uncle Xiao Xingcheng and Wei Qing and Fei Guang are pregnant. Everyone is so happy with this news.

"Qing-jie, shushu, fei-jie congratulations I'm going to have another nephew or niece"

"Thank you A-ying"

"Thank you a-xian"

"Thank you A-ying.."