A Night With You

It's been a year in the cultivation world (or 5years) here in Celestial Mountain. For the past 5years Wei ying is now back in his original body. While Mo Xuanyu is staying at Yuandao. And Wei Ying together with his cousins Founded the Yuandao Hong Sect.

Former Wen Ning and Wen Qing is now happily married they just got their double wedding a week ago. Wei Qing is married with the best solder we have in Celestial Mountain she is married to General Xiao Chen courtesy name Xiao Bingwen the cousin of Xiao Xingcheng. While Wei Ning is married to Fei Guang courtesy name Fei Lanfen, a music teacher in celestial mountain.

Wei ying envy his siblings but at the same time he is happy for them to finally have their own happy ending. His uncle Xiao Xingcheng and Song Lan is also married a month ago. His family is growing. Sometimes he still think of Lan Zhan, the times they spend together.

Currently Wei ying is preparing for their show in Caiyi Town it's actually their first time going out after 5years he and his cousin's Wei Zhen, Wei Jinmi, Wei Ya, Wei Runyu,Canren Hua, Canren Ting, canren Lei will be presenting a dance number for the first time outside the mountain.

They are wearing this costume but the only thing different is instead of a cloth in covering their faces the man will use their silver mask

They usually performed inside the celestial mountain their group called Celestial Beauties.

"A-ying are you about ready?"

"Do you need some help?"

"Ah, a-zhen, a-runyu..of course I'm ready are the girls ready ?"

"Of course we are!" Both Wei ya, Jinmi said at the same time

"It's only you that were waiting you know" Canren Hua said

"Yeah are you still nervous of going out?"asked Canren Lei

"You don't need to be nervous you know, we are here for you cousin so let's get going shall we?" Canren Ting asked and walk outside the room.

After they says their goodbyes to their family and told them they will be back the next day. Since his cousins have their own jobs to do. They made a portal and when they come out they are already in Caiyi town.

Gusu Lan Sect

Lan Xichen is very worried for his little brother, today he have heard from the disciplines that there will be a show at Caiyi town. So he took his brother for a night out just to chill and relax. His been so depressed lately after finding out what really happened to wei-gongzi.

"Wangji, it's good that you came with me. It's been years that we went out together. Tonight brother we shall relax and enjoy. "

"Xiongzhang, how can I relax and enjoy..Wei ying...Wei ying is not here"

"Don't worry wangji we won't stop looking for Wei-gongzi we will all help you look for him. But for now first thing first we shall relax and enjoy as tomorrow we will plan for Jin Guangyao"