Chapter 7: Rescue & Revenge

A/N - Author's Note
Speaking
*Thoughts*
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking or Reference
Dragon or God/Goddess Speaking Internally

Makoto POV

It's been exactly two days after I burned down that house with my baelfire. During that time, I just started to relax since there was nothing else to do but school. I could train, but I thought it best to think and reflect. For starters, I noticed that I've been becoming more of an extrovert. I was always in that middle ground of being an ambivert, but ever since recent events, I started to get more active. Whether that's due to Akiliren indirectly influencing me or me growing as a person is still unknown to me. 

Anyways, I was watching some anime and felt like using the bathroom. When I went and did a number one, I was washing my hands and looking at myself in the mirror. That's when I was starting to realize that my eyes are slowly turning into a different color. I was confused on why this was happening, but I drew up a quick theory that needs confirming.

Makoto: "Hey, Akiliren.."

Akiliren: "What is it?"

Makoto: "I'm just starting to realize that I'm going through some changes."

Akiliren: "Doesn't every human go through those things?"

Makoto: "Wha-? Well, yes but eye color changing is not a "human" thing."

Akiliren: "Ah. Yes, I forgot to mention that the more you use my power, the more your appearance changes."

Makoto: "What?? How does that even work?"

Akiliren: "It won't change you in a drastic way. One of my titles does have the word "Corruption". Most likely, your face will change slowly, but surely."

Makoto: "So there's nothing I can do to prevent that?"

Akiliren: "No. My powers will always change the host, whether they like it or not."

Makoto: "I see.."

I decide to go out and grab myself a bite. I head into a restaurant and that was when I heard two familiar voices. I look to my left and see Issei with Asia. While I am surprised to see her, I am relieved that she's okay. I decided to let Asia and Issei catch up and walked backwards out of the restaurant. I decide to go to one of my favorite food joints and the fastest way to get there is going through the alleyways.

I walk down an alleyway that's a few minutes away from the restaurant that Issei and Asia were in. Then, I felt that pinching sensation at the back of my neck and warily looked around.

Makoto: "I know you're here watching me. Show yourself.."

I call out to whoever was watching me. Imagine my surprise when I felt a tongue on my cheek, licking me. I was surprised and quickly jumped forward a bit. I turned around with a disgusted look before it changed into a confused one. The person that licked me is a beautiful, voluptuous woman that wore a black kimono, a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband. The distinct feature about her are her large cat-like ears and two black tails.

Makoto: "Well, I didn't expect this."

????: "Oh? What were you expecting, nya?"

Makoto: "I was expecting someone threatening, not alluring."

I replied before hearing the woman purr.

????: "Well, why can't I be both hotshot, nya?"

The woman spoke before grabbing my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. I would relent if it wasn't for the woman to press her large breasts against my chest, which caused me to blush.