Chapter 6: A Pure Soul

Start from the beginning

"But still... what am I gonna do if the president is still upset at me?" Issei said in a worried voice.

"Wait what? What happened yesterday?" I asked Issei with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, a Fallen Angel attacked me last night and I was able to use my sacred gear. Only this time, her clothes were vaporized with the power of it," Issei answered.

I stop in my tracks because of the new bit of information, which caused Issei to stop walking and turn to me.

"I'm not sure if I should be proud, worried, or disappointed with you. While I am proud you were able to kick ass, I'm disappointed that the girl's clothes were blasted away. Yet I'm also concerned. Who was the Fallen Angel?" I asked Issei.

"I don't know. Before I could ask for her name, some random Fallen Angel guy came out of nowhere and disappeared with the girl. Looking back last night, his calm smile just pisses me off. Damn it, why is he so good-looking!?" Issei cried out.

"... You do know that sounded weird, right? Not judging tho," I said, stifling a laugh.

"What are you..... oh piss off, man!" Issei said, annoyed.

I laugh at his slow realization before we hear a yelp to our left. We turn to see what it was and my nose slightly bled at the sight while Issei had a goofy look on his face. What we saw was a nice round, fairly skinned ass in the air. The white panties that were shown were literally hiding little of what that ass was showing.

*"Damn! That ass puts Alice's to shame!"* I thought to myself.

"How did I manage to fall down?" The girl said before turning around and she had the most beautiful emerald-colored eyes I've ever seen with blonde hair. 

I turned my attention to Issei, who still has that goofy look on his face before he changed it and rushed to the girl. I walk towards the pair as they talk to themselves. As they talk, I began observing her clothes and body.

 I notice that the girl is wearing church clothing, along with a silver cross.

*"Church clothing with a cross? She a nun?"*

"Makoto, be careful around this one. If she's wearing church clothes and a cross, then you should be cautious of her," Akiliren telepathically to me.

*"Oh come on Akiliren. This girl looks like she can barely hurt a fly."*

"Fine. Don't come crying to me if another Alice happens again and tell me that I didn't warn you."

Makoto: *"Not cool. But you're right. There's something off about her. I just can't put my finger on it."*

Issei: "OI! MAKO!"

I shake out of my thoughtful state as Issei called out to me. 

"Oh right sorry. My mind was elsewhere. What happened?" I said to Issei.

"Well, I'm gonna be showing Asia around the town. Wanna come with?" Issei offered.

I nod and join him on giving the blonde nun, who is known as Asia Argento, a tour of the town. While I do believe that she is a nice girl, I still kept my guard up. I listen to how Asia came here to Kuoh Town and mentioned of a church here. I became confused as I scoured Kuoh Town for a good amount of time and I never saw any sort of a church.

"A church? I didn't know there's a church here," I said, perturbed.

"Well yeah. It's around here somewhere if I can recall where it is," Issei said.

"I'm so glad I ran into two likeminded people that are so kind," Asia said with a caring smile.

I couldn't help but snicker. This caused Asia to look at me with confusion.