7.

(3rd person)

People come and go. Jin came in their lives for just 4 months, and left so soon. They wished that one of them was a doctor, just so they could save their hyung. But sadly, none of them were...Jin would just die here, and wouldn't even be buried until someone found them. Well, not them, their dead bodies.

Not even their managers knew about this basement, as Yoongi told them it was locked up.

Just then, Jungkook fell on the ground, and started whispering stuff and grabbed his hair. Tears were streaming down his face.

(Namjoon POV)

"I know, I'll kill myself, to fix this mess!!" screamed jungkook, and tried to look for something sharp. We all stopped him, and hugged him.

He was traumatized, they didn't know if something else happend, but they all thought it was because Jin is long gone.

He started screaming,"LEAVE ME! JUST LEAVE ME...please..don't touch me, just leave...i don't need your pity..this is all because of..me. What have i done?", while his eyes were red and puffy with all the tears streaming down his face.

That's when they knew something else had happen.

"Why is this happening, hyung...? Were our parents really saying the truth? that our dreams are useless, and we won't make it any far? Are we really destined to end up here?", he fell on the ground, and hid his face.

None of us could say anything. We didn't know what to say. This was all too overwhelming for all of us.

"I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS! I HAVE TO DIE", he started screaming, and pushing us away when we tried to calm him down.

Just then he found a knife on the floor, he took it in his hand, and before we could stop him..

He stabbed himself, not once, but twice. He fell on the floor, with blood flowing from his stomach. He coughed out blood, and we couldn't do anything. Except for trying to cover his wound, we couldn't do anything else. All we could do was watch him, bleed out and die.

What all of us didn't notice was that his teeth were sharp, almost like fangs, and his fingers had long nails, but just as he stabbed himself, the sharp teeth and nails were gone. That was weird, very very weird.

(A/N: Hiii loves! Author here :) this book will be on hold)