"No?" Alyssa raised her eyebrow. She laughed softly before slapping Kaizier's cheek. His head whipped to the side and he moaned loudly, his eyes fluttering closed at the pleasurable pain. She gripped his jaw, turning his head so he was looking at her.

"I'm in charge. Say it." She demanded.

Kaizier bit his lip, his dick jumped down below. "Mmm f-fuck," he groaned, gripping her hips. He threw his head back. She watched as his adam's apple bobbed up and down. She leaned forward and ran her teeth against Adam's apple.

He gripped her ass in his hands, squeezing his eyes shut. "Y-You in charge," He moaned softly, "Fuckk lyssaa."

She smiled, sucking on his neck. Down below, her hips began to grind against his thighs, and he bit his lip, feeling her clit drag along his skin, her dripping pussy leaving its cries in its wake.

"Fuck," Alyssa groaned into his arm, grinding harder on his thigh. She gripped his chin, forcing him to look at her. "Fuck, watch me cum, baby. You wanna watch my pussy cum right on you?"

Kaizier nodded his head, staring her in the eye. He gripped her hips, encouraging her to go faster, feeling her beating clitoris being dragged up and down his thigh. Down below, his dick was thumping, and he couldn't help but feel turned on at the fact Alyssa was using him to get herself off.

"Fuuck," Alyssa threw her head back, and Kaizier held his breath at the feeling of her warm juices trailing onto his thighs. He blinked slowly as Alyssa lifted up.

"I made a fuckin' mess, baby. You want me to clean it up? Huh?"

Kaizier gulped, nodding his head up and down. He bit his lip as he watched Alyssa smirk and slide off the bed. Handcuffs in her grasp, she grabbed Kaizier's left wrist and clasped it to the bed. She then clasped the other handcuff and clasped the right wrist to the bed.

"No," Kaizier breathed deeply, "Please no, lyssa. I wanna touch you, baby."

Alyssa grasped his jaw, and smashed his head against the headboard, "What the fuck I tell you, Kaizier?"

His body cried out for her and he tugged at the handcuffs. "I'm sorry."

"Good boy," She praised, letting go of his jaw forcefully. She made her way to the drawer and Kaizier watched from the bed, tied up and panting, waiting for her to touch him. He needed her, so fucking bad.

Alyssa made her way back on the bed. "Keep your eyes on me, daddy."

His eyes were low and droopy. He bit his lip as he watched Alyssa lay flat on the bed. She wrapped her hand around his 8-inch penis. The veins were throbbing and they made their way around his shaft. The even-toned penis with the mushroom-like tip, had white pre-cum trailing down the sides slowly.

Kaizier looked Alyssa in her eye as she stuck her tongue out and ran it up the sides of his length slowly. His back arched from off the headboard and his head lolled forward, the sound of the handcuffs being pulled against the headboard emitted through the room as Alyssa took him into her mouth with no warning.

"Uhnn s-shiit," he moaned loudly.

Her head bobbed up and down, her tongue flat as she allowed it to rub against the underside of his large shaft. She could feel the salty taste of his pre-cum hitting her tongue, and down below her large folds were covered in slick. She was ready for him, but she wanted to make this night worthwhile.

Something he would never forget.

She held onto his thighs as her eyes closed and she swallowed around him. She felt his dick jump, the feeling of his tip hitting the back of her throat, caused her to moan around it.