Your back turned from him as if you're already saying goodbye to him. He can't take the aching feeling of his heart as he continued to watch you walk across the empty street of the town, away from him.

He turned his head to Estralla, vision blurred with fury, sadness and tears as he harshly pulled his arm away from her grip.

"Look at what you did! You kissed me and she saw it!— she saw it.. You ruined my chance to f-fix everything.." Shallow breaths came out from his mouth, a choked sob threatening to come out from his throat.

"She was supposed to be my girlfriend now, I even courted her and ask for her permission, but you!—" Tears fell from his eyes, glaring at the girl in front of him with so much disgust.

Estrella's pained expression came into view but he couldn't careless, she had ruined the chance that he had with you by taking away his first kiss.

"She was supposed to be my first! She was supposed to be the one who's standing in front of me and smiling while we have fun and talking!" His eyes blurred even more with fury, wanting to hurt Estrella.

He protected himself and even treasured his firsts just so he can experience those with you and yet the girl in front of him ruined that visionary.

"Camilo!" He didn't turn to his sister's direction when he heard her calling out for him.

He could only stare blankly at Estrella as tears streamed down his freckled cheeks, heart aching inside his chest and shallow breaths escaping his mouth as he tried to calm himself down.

Warm and big hands grabbed his shoulders gently, pulling him away from Estrella and securing him behind the person.

"Primo. Back off now." Luisa's voice reached his ears, he guessed that she's the owner of the big and heavy hands on his shoulders.

He listened to her and backed away, turning his head away and looking at his sister, he saw the pained expression of Dolores as she panted heavily.

"I heard what happened." Dolores reassured him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him closer to her. "Mami and papi will come here soon."

"Everything will be fine. You're okay jow." Her voice is hushed as she took a quick glance at Estrella, gaze hardening and cold at the girl's pained expression.

"Who are you guys? Camilo, are their women?!" Her shrilled voice mixed with the disgusting accusation made Dolores tightened her grip on his brother's wrist.

"I think it's rude to accuse someone like that." Luisa stepped in, standing proudly and tall as she glared down at the smaller frame of the girl.

"And I think he made it clear that he was courting someone before you came here." Luisa added on her last statement, gaze so cold and scary making Estrella back away.

Camilo didn't care about what's happening, his mind could only recall the way you look at him with betrayal and hurt expression on your face. He can see how the tears kept rolling down your cheeks, making his heart swell with pain.

His heart feel so heavy and it kept pounding inside his ribcage roughly, he felt like it will explode from the anxiety and nervousness.

"You'll be fine." Dolores hugged his smaller frame, hiding his face on her chest and letting him cry to his heart content.

She knew that it wasn't his fault this time, it was the girls fault and she can't help but feel hurt and devastated  as she continued to hear your cries.

Your sobs mixed with your mother hushing and trying to make you stop from crying too much made her want to cry too.

She wished that she can clone herself so she comfort you as well, you need a reassurance and a reason why she's not there by your side, but her brother need her too.

She felt so helpless and useless, her gift doesn't mean much if she can't help the person she love, her grip on her brother's shoulder tightened when she heard her parents' heavy breathing and footsteps getting loud.

"Dolores! Camilo! Luisa!" Pepa yelled out, voice laced with heavy worry.

Her eyes widened when she saw Camilo's tears stained face, hazel eyes staring back at her with so much pain.

The rain finally fell from the dark clouds, thunders lightning the sky and wind blowing harshly on their skin.

They can hear trees rustling roughly in theie surrounding, threatening to fall on them and creating a chaos just to match the broody feeling inside of their chest.

They knew it's bad yet the Madrigals didn't care, they could only think on how to make the Serrano family leave their town.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

This chapter was supposed to be published last night.

But my little sister said that I shouldn't force myself to keep uploading :'D

It's just that, inspiration and ideas hit me randomly, okay??

I hope y'all enjoyed this one too!