"Good job" Quill says walking past me with the guns. Yeah such a good job, "Follow me, we're going to train for physical strength now" Charles said pointing towards the large black shop up ahead of us, i follow him there walking into the building.

It was massive. There were mats and water fountains placed along it, a knife throwing range, a rope hanging from the ceiling, a rope leading from side to side from the wall. A gymnast area and a whole gym. Mirrors, lots, and lots of mirrors. As well as lights.

"You're going there" Quill said pointing to the rope along the two halls, am i suppose to walk that?

"You don't expect me to walk that do you?" I ask him, "Walk the plank" It's a rope-

I take a deep breath standing on top trying my best to balance, i feel overwhelmed with three muscular men staring at me watching my every move. I decide to ignore the fact and start taking small steps, "Faster" Greyson yelled at me, i saw Quill from the side of my eye telling him something.

I can't do this.

"I can't" i squint my eyes wobbling along it trying to keep balance.

"You can and will. Now fucking walk and forget the world outside of your mind" Why is he yelling at me, i'm not a fucking dog he cant tell what to do.

I hesitate at first but then shortly after i started walking, keeping a steady balance throughout the whole thing.

My arms still up.

As in half way through Greyson pulls it back and forth making it swing back and forth, i lose my balance falling unto the ground groaning.

"What the hell was that for?" I say getting up walking to him.

"You we're annoying me of how slow you were" i scoff at his comment.

Really now?

"Again"
—————

"AGAIN"

I was getting tired of Greyson by now.

It was 3:00 pm, we've been doing this for about 10 hours.

Greysons been yelling at me endlessly telling me to redo it till it's perfect. I got it twice now, fulfilling all his requests: no arms ups, fast pace, looking straight ahead, but he kept adding more as i completed them.

Now he wants me to do some Black Widow moves, my body can't do that? Has he seen my body? I'm not the most skinny or athletic person out there.

I only finished 2/7 moves he wanted me to do. 

I did her scissor leg takedown around Charles  neck. Then i did a heel kick from above.

Greyson even clapped when he was satisfied with how i did them, they were scary at first but you get over that when the person lands back unto the ground.

"That's enough for today" I had sweat droplets coming from my face, i sighed wiping my face with the rag he gave me.

I didn't seem to notice the other people practicing their own stuff till he said something.

I'm sweating even more with this tight ass suit.

I drank my 13th bottle of water tossing it into the trash perfectly.

"Not you Hale, you're not stopping until you get that rope plank completed to my satisfaction." I roll my eyes walking into it.

"Do a heel kick from above walking it"

"That's impossible Greyson!" I say to him, he gave me a 'hm' and sat down watching me.

"Hurry or i'll add more"