♡5

××××××××××

I was gazing at the dazzling sky. Viewing the clouds, their variation in shape, colour, distance and places.
Some clouds were bright and beaming while some were gloomy and subdued. Despite the several differences between the same thing they were all scattered around the same sky. Reflecting different impressions on different eyes.

For me? For me they were like people. Despite being humans with the similar type of organs and emotions we all are different. Be it in shape, personality, colour or mentality.
I wished to be a could, float all day in the nearing sky and not be expected to do something.
But expectations never go away now do they? People expect even from clouds that owe them nothing. They expect rain and water from the clouds and in the end clouds fulfill this expectation. Not very practical right?I'm totally ignoring science and the water cycle.

But the point here is I want to fulfill the expectations of all the people around me as well. To be the best, to be perfect. I'm going to Seoul with nothing but I will make sure I return to my family with everything.

I Park Ji-min born on 13 October 1995,in Geumjeong District Busan, South Korea is not going to pass my life in vain,I will be the wings of my loved ones.

                          ××××××

A little question still lingers in my thoughts, but can you really Park Jimin? Can you really do this?