"Woah

"Woah..." He exclaimed and she smiled to her fullest. He looked around the space which has two chairs and a small round table, probably for their dinner and an open theater screen to the wall so that they can watch from the mattresses and a barbecue stand on which she has already placed marinated items.

The smell of coal hit his nose and his mouth watered looking at the freshly grilled food.

"Perfect..." He said clasping his hands and he asked "When did you plan all this...??"

"Right from the time I have returned from Paris...Your music room was all set by then...So arranged all these..." She said showing her setup and continued "And yeah bhai helped me a lot...Even yesterday, he was busy with last minute arrangements and that's why he was late..."

"Ohhh..." Manik replied and went to look around while she continued "We don't need to secure these...We can close the roof as well with a pull...and I'm planning for a sliding door as entrance...What say...??"

"As you wish..." He said and turned to her and she took the pallu to her right hand and stuffed into her left side hip. He hissed clutching his heart and she gasped in shock and asked "What happened...??"

He smirked and pointed to her hip and said "That's hurting..."

She looked at herself and blushed and shook her head in disbelief. She took the plates and neatly arranged their dinner and gave him once he sat on the chair. She waited till he took the knife, pressed the fork and cut the food with the knife and dipped into green chutney and moaned having the first bite.

"Fantastic..." He said with filled mouth and she smiled with a thank you.

"When did you learn this...??" He asked filling his mouth with another bite and she replied "When I have decided for this setup..."

"Hey...we were supposed to get your luggage na...??" He asked while eating.

"I have got one bag...There's another bag of clothes and a bag of books and other items...Can we get them tomorrow...??" She asked and he nodded saying "Sure...I'll pick you up from office..."

They discussed on other topics, the next day schedule of Manik and Nandini moved to get some more to eat and that's when he saw her back. Her blouse was held only with a knot and it was almost backless exposing most of her.

He gulped hard and took water to calm himself while she was unaware of this and asked "You need some more...??"

On getting silence as an answer, she turned to look at him only to look at his intimidating gaze on her making her blush. She gulped looking at the floor, unable to meet his eyes and asked "Do...Do you need...more...??"

He nodded in a no slowly and stood from his place making her heart beat faster.

"Hel...Help me with this please..." She said pointing to the barbecue stand and he smirked with the effect he has on her even without touching. They both held the stand and placed it aside and he settled on the mattress. When she was about to move, she felt a tug on her saree that she stopped holding at her left shoulder and looked sideways only to see him smirking while circling her saree around his palm, pulling her towards him with every round.

She blushed red as they were near and he moved her hairs to one side to have a look at her exposed back. With one pull on the knot of her blouse, she clutched her clothes harder and he placed feather kisses on her bare back. He made her lie on her back with her hands still clutching her dear saree.

"Protection??" He whispered while kissing her earlobe and she pointed towards a pillow at his left. He moved to see what he asked and teased "So you were prepared..."

She blushed and turned to other side only to be turned back by him. He stared into her eyes and like being hypnotized, she removed her hands that were holding her clothes, moved them towards his shoulders to pull him towards her making him smile.

She made him look upwards and his smile grew wider seeing the stars and then looked at her before saying "I love you..."

"I love you too..." She whispered moving her fingers into his thick locks as he undressed themselves while latching his lips on her body.

Almost after 2 hours and 3 rounds, he asked while detaching himself from her "Tired...??"

She hugged his waist and said "Yes"

"Then get ready to be exhausted...Because I'm not done yet..." He replied with a smirk and she gasped when he continued for another round under the stars with his moon.

Ignore mistakes...

Probably longest update in recent times...So expecting a lot more comments to finish next update...

And yeah, healing...Thanks for your love...:)