"No...I am not...and don't call me Professor, just call me Mr. Handsome. I like to hear that name...from you " taehyung say putting his index finger on her plum soft heart shape lips.

"Mr.Handsome... what happen to you" jisoo asked again making taehyung slightly smile as she call him by that name. He heard it after so many days, he didn't know himself but he miss this.

" It's not new." taehyung utter which made jisoo worried even more.

"What do you mean...how can someone faint down like this" she asked worried yet confusedly.

"I have G6PD,"he say looking at her who was trying to find something from her Dior tote bag. "What are you doing" he asked confusedly still breathing unevenly.

"Take this" jisoo say ignoring his question and give him vitamin C tablet or you can say glucose flavored tablet, which her brother jungkook has given her.

Jungkook, who is studying medical give his sister some emergency traning. So she always keep them with her as whenever she feel dizzy it will help her...which is rare though.

"What is this" he asked confusedly. "Don't worry, it's not poison, it's glucose candy" jisoo say his own word's and remove wrapper while taehyung chuckles.

"Are you worried about me" he asked smiling cutely, the strict professor is acting cute.

"Yeah, I am worried as you are my professor " jisoo say and shove that tablet in his mouth, who was pouting sadly at her statement.

"Ohh...only professor " taehyung mumbled to himself sadly.

"Did you say something " jisoo asked raising her eyebrow on which he just shoke his head as no.

"Give me your phone...I will call your noona"jisoo say on which he shoke his head.

"No...don't call her, she will get worried about me" taehyung say, he didn't want to bothered his pregnant noona.

"Then...who will help us, this emergency button is not working either." jisoo whisper to herself and then thought of her brother who went on date with lisa.

She called him, who first didn't pick up, but later he did, he won't ignore his sister." Hello noona, what happen" jungkook asked, he know something happens and that's why she is calling him.

"Kookie Iam stuck in elevator with professor Kim, in mall... emergency button is not working either, so come fast " jisoo say on which jungkook tease her.