Taehyung enter in and look at her who was just looking straight with blank expression. He stare at her who was looking so cute and pretty. He was staring at her when jisoo snap him out of it. " Why are you starting at me" she asked bluntly caughting him off guard.

 " Why are you starting at me" she asked bluntly caughting him off guard

"WHAT...I'm not."taehyung replied looking everywhere but not her as he's flustered by his own action. Jisoo just shrugged it off and about to press ground floor button then at same time taehyung press it and wontedly touch her long soft finger's.

She pull her hand and look around as she's blushing, not wanting to show him her flustered face

Taehyung smile internally and slowly slowly move closer to her, jisoo didn't notice him coming towards her as she is looking down when all of sudden elevator stop making both startled.

But later jisoo composed herself as it's not new to her, she experience it many times with her friends and she is brave to handle such situation, she press emergency button.

.

.

Few minutes passed, nothing happened, jisoo sigh and get flinched when taehyung put his head on her shoulder.

She turn around and spot her Mr. Handsome breathing unevenly, his forehead covered with sweat, she put her palm on his head which was burning badly.

She help him to sit down on elevator floor, and took out one napkin from her cute Dior tote bag and put his head on her lap and wipe of his sweat.

"Prof. Kim... what happened " jisoo asked worriedly who's eyes where closed and who was still breathing unevenly.

"Prof. Kim... tell me what happen"jisoo asked again while lightly slapping his soft bread cheek's.

"Don't slap me...it's hurt" taehyung say in weak voice and pout cutely, still closing his eye's.

"Are you joking around prof.Kim"jisoo asked unbelievably, and sigh when he shoke his head cutely.