CHAPTER 9: WEDDING (2)

WEDDING (2)

Entering the bridal chamber, Lu Biyu's heart is ready to get out of his chest because it's beating wildly.

Looking at the decorations of the chamber. The red silk that is laying across the bed, the red silk that hangs at the bedpost and every corner. His mouth can't help but twitch because of this bright red color that can make him blind.He really doesn't like this bright color 

The maid that is supporting him led him to sit at the bed and said." Your Highness, Please sit down first. We will bring you some food." The maid respectfully said and guided him. He just nodded his head and after that he started feeling fidgety.

Ohh shit!!!! I married the second prince and now I'm inside of the bed chamber then….then the next step would be the...the….

PAPAPA!!!

UGHHH!! What I am thinking. Lu Biyu tried to tug at his hair but he couldn't because of the accessories that were still clinging to his hair and head.

*creak*

He hurriedly darted his gaze at the wooden door that let out a sound because someone entered the room.

"Who?" He asked warily. Because of the bridal veil he couldn't see who was the person that entered the room. He clutched at his robe because the intruder didn't talk.

"Today is my wedding...can you not ruin it?" He said without thinking and he heard the intruder chuckled softly.

Lu Biyu recognized the voice when the intruder replied to him."I know that today is our wedding."

"Wangye? Wh-What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be outside entertaining the guests?" He questions while attempting to lift his bridal veil.The prince caught his hand and stopped what he was going to do.

"I should be the one removing your veil, not the other way around." The prince said.

Lu Biyu put down his hand and let the prince do the lifting. When the veil get lifted and removed the whole beautiful face got exposed to the prince's heated gaze.

The two of them looked at each other. The prince brushes his fingertips to Lu Biyu's cheeks. He really loves the person in front of him. Ever since the first time he saw him crying and pitiful until now nothing changes.

Now that the love of his life is in his arms he would cherish every moment and second. He will protect him with his life especially now that the war for the throne is approaching.

"You're my Wangfei now." The prince delightfully said. He approached Lu Biyu and kissed his forehead. " I really love you, remember that." He said again with a smile.

While Lu Biyu, he lifted his hand to touch the hair of the prince. He smiled while nodding. He can feel how much the prince loves him. He didn't get to feel this feeling when he was alive in his last life. 

"Why are you so emotional? Hmm?" Lu Biyu asked while tilting his head because of confusion. Did something happen?

"What? I just want to say that I love you." The prince said while guiding him to sit beside the bed. He fetches the cup of wine and gives it to Lu Biyu.

"Here. Let's drink our wedding wine." He said. They snake their arms together to form an 'X' and they drink the wine in one gulp.After that the prince stood up and placed the cups on the table not far away from the bed.

"Stay here. I'll entertain the guests first. Someone will bring you food, eat it okay." He said. Lu Biyu just nodded his head.

When the sky gets dark one after the other the guest says their goodbye and blessing to the new couple.The maid and the eunuch of the prince manor get busy cleaning up.

The prince who got tipsy because of the wine he drank a while ago with the guests entered the bridal chamber. 

"My wangfei!" He shouted because he didn't see his newly wed wife. He looked around the room and he heard footsteps beside him.

"What are you shouting about? Drunk? Then go to sleep." Lu Biyu said and pushed the prince to the bed. Helping him to remove his wedding robes he left the inner robe a side.

But suddenly the prince pulled him to his chest so now he is on top of the prince. Lu Biyu's heart is beating so loudly.

Oww shit!!! Don't tell me we are really doing papapa tonight?!!! 

Ahhh!!! I thought I already calmed down but nooo!!!! 

"Wangye?" Lu Biyu asked. The prince looked at him. He put his hand at Lu Biyu's chin. He moves his face until their lips are almost touching. The beating of their hearts can make them go deaf.

But the expected kiss that Lu Biyu was waiting for didn't come. Instead the prince kissed his forehead again and tucked him in the blanket. After a while the prince slid in to gather him in his arms.

"I know that you're not ready. So I won't do anything to you until you're ready." The prince said and kissed his forehead. The prince brushes his fingers to Lu Biyu' long black hair. 

He really didn't plan to make love with Lu Biyu right now. He will wait when his beloved is ready then they will do it. 

He got interrupted when he heard Lu Biyu asked him why.

"Why? Because I don't want to hurt you. Because if I force you you'll get hurt and I know you will get mad at me. I don't want you to be mad at me." He stated while looking down at Lu Biyu. Looking at his black eyes.

"I thought every prince needed an heir in an instant." Lu Biyu said while twiddling his finger. He looked up to see the prince looking at him with his eyes filled with love.

"I won't force you." Is that all the prince said and he closed his eyes to sleep.

Lu Biyu looked at the prince's sleeping face and he smiled. He didn't expect that the prince would say those words. He thought that every descendant of the royal family was like those in the books that he read back then.

After a while he closes his eyes and snuggle close to the prince's side and sleep.

(A/N: HI I'M BACK!!!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT IT'S HERE THE NEW CHAPTER.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THE CHAPTER GOOD? DID I DO A GOOD JOB?

WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO THE PRINCE ATTITUDE TO LU BIYU NOW?

BRACE YOUR SELF BECAUSE AFTER ONE OR TWO CHAPTER THE VERY FIRST CONFLICT WILL ARISE.

VOTING IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED (≧∇≦)/)