ambitionz az a ridah

now, as hard as starting and ending a chapter off is. ima give yall tips on how to shorten yall writing process & to make sure the shit is good.. if that makes sense.

this will NOT help you write the first or last chapter.. maybe. this is tips for shit like filler chapters. or even the important chapters!

STEP ONE: ask yourself, "what could this chapter be about." a good inspiration is music, tv shows and movies. try to get inspiration.

STEP TWO: ask yourself, 'how many words do i write/want to write per chapter?" if your goal is 1400-3500 words then try writing the middle half first that's the hardest part! if that makes sense. if that chapter has a sex scene, write the scene first. then the aftercare, the lastly how it starts up.

STEP THREE: after writing the middle half. write the write the first and last sentence. now this may sound dumb but it'll just build up iff of each other.. (ex: you have the sex scene done, the aftercare & how its starts up. but before the scene they start at a party. you'll write the first sentence. "these hoes really stank!". then you'll write the last sentence. "that was some good ass food.")

i also know a lot of y'all STRUGGLE with writing sex scenes so ima write a chapter about that too. tryna upload six more chapters , then i'll be DONE with this book.