Issue #0

Prolog:

"In the Beginning of Time, Two worlds were created, Created by two factions, One Of Light, And One of darkness, these two worlds known as Heaven and Hell, a fewd from father and son. Each finding new brutal ways of killing and fighting each other without mercy or pity.

Both creating Soldiers and knights to continue their war...each making impacts and struggles for the other. Some soldiers fought, Others to serve, Sometimes they both. Taking souls from the living and transforming them to either Holy, or Demonic."

Our story begins in the Lower layers of hell, a Place that is considered a Utopia, sometimes a Dystopia. Either way, like all things in hell, everything was made as a ruse, a trap, a forever tormented chamber of darkness. This is also the resting place of Lucifer himself, his Home.

The streets of Penigram City, The City of the Pride have again had all of their inhabitants, The souls of the Damned killed by Soldiers of Heavens Forces, their existence no longer existing. A cleansing to shorten down the Overpopulation happening in hell, another accusation to justify their actions, their true ambitions.

The remaining survivors look out at the Destruction before them, while some rejoiced, Others Mourned, Others took the Chance to take over and start new, retaking land and resources ...one exception being one, A Girl looking out in Heartbreak and Defeat, watching as more of her Subjects die yet again from pointless slaughter.

The Princess...morning the loss of the deaths of people murdered in cold malice."   

................................................................................................................................................................

From down below, the Mysterious Old Man watches The Giant Clock Tower in the center of the City reset it's clock back to 365. He looked up at the red Sky above, and looked directly at the Giant pentagram in the center, sighing slightly of what was to come.

"For 400 years...I had seen many deaths, many things that can shake the perception of a mortal man, those men turned into Monsters, and later...Demons. 400 years had passed, and already, a New warrior had risen from the darkness, a New Champion for Lucifer to control, a Spawn from Hell itself. As Once again The Prize, has always remained the same..The Human Soul."

To be Continued....