Chapter 6 - Oh boy

It had been a week sense Andrea and Camilo confessed to each other, she hadn't actually spoke to him in a day or two... not avoiding him or anything-

Oh come on.. the thought of him alone made the poor girl flustered! "Mija! Dolores asked if you'd come see her today." A familiar voice brought the girl back from la la land.

Her papa had just returned from the Market with the twins in tow, "Oh Alright! Don't expect me home for dinner, ok?" The girl quickly gathered her things she'd need and shoved them in her satchel, "Alright, Do tell Alma I said hello." her Papa ruffled her hair before letting the poor girl leave.

Making the walk to Casita was always an interesting one, there was never a normal day in Encanto! This time was no exception! Antonio ran by on his jaguar while Mirabel ran swiftly behind them, "Slow down, you tiny tornado!" Andrea could only laugh at the frustrated Mira, she also grew quite close to the girl as well, finding her pranks very amusing.

Casita greeted Andrea happily, clacking tiles around the door, "Hola Casita!"

Upon entering the sound of running feet caught her attention.

"ANDREAA- Ouch!"

With that Camilo practically fell down the stairs, being caught by Casita before he could hit the floor.

"¡Estás bien!" Andrea tried not to laugh but the look on his face when he did fall made it difficult, "Awe are you worried about me, bonita~?" his usual smirk spreading across his face

Andrea rolled her eyes with a sigh, "Please- Didn't know you'd be falling for me." of course she returned the smirk before leaving him on the floor to find Dolores.

Before she could escape a pair of arms snaked around her waist, "Oh come on Hermosa.." the heat of his breathe brushed past her ear.

After their confession Camilo was always trying to pull her closer to him, using cringy pick up lines, and teasing her more then usual. She couldn't say she hated it... no of course she loved having his attention.

"Milo careful someone may see and get the wrong idea!" she weakly tried escaping his grasp as her face flushed.

Camilo did not let go and buried his head into the crook of her neck, letting out a small chuckle.

"This is punishment for ignoring me for so long."

"Please I was busy!"

"YoU AvOiDeD mE" He was clearly pouting like a toddler which made Andrea laugh, he only sulked more and tightened his grip around her waist.

As if luck was on her side a voice came from behind him, "Are you two done yet?" It was Dolores! Who had grown tired of listening to the two of them flirt. "Can I have my best friend back now?"

Camilo let go finally but seemed grumpy he had to, "I'll see you later mi príncipe!"

Andrea gave Dolores the biggest smile possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls walked through Casita, Andrea talking none stop about a stupid run in she had with one of the Villagers. Dolores had heard it happen but loved seeing the girl flail around angrily.

"He had no right saying that to me!" Andrea dramatically gestured with her hands, raising her voice slightly which earned a wince from Dolores. Realizing what she had done quickly she gave her friend an apologetic smile.

Dolores honestly didn't mind how loud her friend is, it was refreshing compared to the usually whispers in a painful way.

They eventually ended up in the kitchen, helping Julieta with dinner preparation, " So you do know how to cook?" The older women nudged Andrea with a warm smile, causing the girl to laugh a bit, "Learned from the best señora!"

"Tsk you'd be such a lovely addition to our familia.." Dolores gave you a grin while hinting at Andrea and Camilo's weird relationship, which made her face grow warm.

"Oh? Did I miss a chapter Mija?" Julieta clearly confused looked down at her flushed expression, "Let me guess- Camilo?"

"Bingo!"

"So you're the one he keeps rambling about..? Well he better be kind to you!" Julieta patted the flustered girls back.

"I can here it now! Andrea Madrigal~" Dolores teased with a small nudge to Andrea's side, "You'd be perfect for him!"

"Dolores dear.. do you just want your friend in out familia?"

"Camilo would be perfect with her Tia!"

"What about me?" A familiar voice came from the doorway behind her

"Aha! Um nothing!" Andrea quickly waved away the red spreading across her cheeks, turning around to see Camilo himself leaning against the door frame with a devilish smirk.

"Really Hermosa?"

Dolores and Julieta quickly shuffled out of the room, snickering between each other. "Hey don't leave me!" They only sped away.

Before she could leave Camilo grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. The grin on his face never leaving him, "Leaving so soon mi amor?"

Her brow raised as he leaned closer to her, leaving a few inches between their faces. His curly hair tickled her face, which only made her giggle in response, "Why so close hm?" the distance became smaller once again.

Just then Camilo pulled away, "Just admiring your beauty is all" "Sure sure.. I need to help with dinner!" she flicked his forehead, earning a very dramatic show from him.

"Ah! I've been shot!"

Andrea only rolled her eyes while leaving him in the kitchen, taking plates to set the large table in the dining area, "Stupid Chameleon.. always teasing me." the more the girl murmured the more attention she drew to herself, "You know Andrea my hermano loves annoying you... Quite hilarious listening to him plan pranks on you..."

"He hasn't pranked me once?" the look Andrea passed Dolores was full of confusion

"Yeah- He chickens out..."

The two of them burst into laughter while finishing up the dining room for another chaotic night with the Madrigals.

---------------------------------------------

Uh um hi! Yeah I've been kinda dead for awhileee now.. But I'm back with more Camilo content! Gotta feed you simps out there yk yk
This chapter is a bit sloppy sense I haven't written in awhile and Honestly I've run out of ideas for this fic sadly.

REMINDER: Pls correct anything I say incorrectly in Spanish <3