He then gets up, and pulls her over to another way of the room, they paused their steps, Filimena was wondering where he's taking her, and where they are now, until a spotlight comes to life, flashes onto re both of them, and then a jukebox appearance, and Asmodeus kicks it to play. Asmodeus instantly, and slowly starts to warm up by tapping his shoes onto the ground, he bops through the catchy tunes, and then spins Filimena around, the Love spirit started to feel dizzy from that strong spin, Asmodeus continued, as he dances off, claps his hands, and tilts his hat, Filimena turns and stares at the lust lord, doing all those moves to appease her, and get her to dance with him was really making Filimena blushed even harder than how she felt it before.

Asmodeus started to sing a tune, to really set the mood, as he moves his hips, his feather swing, and his fingers snaps, along with the taps of his shoe, Filimena bops her head too, smiling to this little standoff, almost getting into the vibes Asmodeus is getting, Asmodeus's vocals were like a call of a siren, or perhaps an incubus,  luring her to come to him, and it was both sweet, and jazzy.

Filimena swings her tail, has her eyes closed, keeping her dazzling smile on her face, she floats over to the lust lord, the music goes more intense as both of them started to dance together, colorful lights flashed, and music notes were all over, the blue and pink fog surrounds them both, making the room all over cold, but fits the scenery. Filimena begins to sing as well with him, having a duet as the two were bopping and vibing over the instrumental tunes of the music.

It was the most incredible showdown Filimena had set herself into, even if this was only a dream, a wonderful dream, it still was the best she'd been in. Once the performance was over, Asmodeus grabs her, spins her, and finally dips her, the lights dim and go down, the rave colors slowly faded to black, and the fog leaves, all that's left in the room was darkness, and only one single spotlight that shines onto them, both of them open their eyes, filled with grace, and passion, Filimena smiles, she chuckles, Asmodeus lifts her back up.

"Exceptional work! Never thought you got the moves, and got the voice!"

Asmodeus said ethusitically, spins her around again, Filimena still laughs as he teases her some more.

"Hehe, It's not much, it was only for fun."

Filimena stopped spinning as she looks back up to him, his tall figure doesn't intimidate her at all, instead, she's more calm and confident around him, the dream version, Asmodeus chuckles.

"Not just for fun, but for losing yourself from all the stress and anxiety you got, now, before we settle this here for tonight, I do like to make one thing to say to you, before you wake you, can you promise on that?"

"Oh, sure, what is it?"

Asmodeus uses his finger to signal her to come closer, she did as he bends down his knees, and whispers to her ear.

"Don't be afraid to take this chance, ignore those around, and you'll get what you want."

Filimena agrees to take that request, that promise she can keep for him, Asmodeus smiles, knowing she accepted this deed, finishing off, he gently takes her by the hand for the last time, before kisses her hand, as he disappears into sparkling dusts of fog, leaving into the darkness, Filimena was the only one here in the spotlight, alone, but she wasn't scared, she's now more confident in her mind than she thought she would be, her horns and the hearts on both sides of her face lit up, glowing pink, she closed her eyes, before opening them back up, the sight around her comes back to reality.

She wakes up back into her bed, and sees the sun shining through the window, looks like she finally got the peaceful sleep for once this week after all, she's pretty happy about that, she yawns a little and turns her head to see that Asmodeus was still asleep on her sofa, Filimena gets up, stretches out her limbs before putting her slippers on, she makes her way to him, still seeing him, and his doze face, she softly shakes his shoulder to wake him up, hoping he's not totally dead asleep.

~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluva Boss Love Story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara