𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓.

Start from the beginning

Yeosang smiled at him and threw him a finger heart before the twins became cranky. Chanhee helped Yeosang mix their milk before they both sat down and fed them. Once they were finished, they burped them and put them on the bed as they had fallen asleep. Taking up his phone, Yeosang quickly snapped a few pictures and sent it to his soon to be husband.

Yeosang walked to where his suit was hanging and removed the cover and smiled, he was really getting married today.

💒

Seonghwa, along with Jongho and Hongjoong had paid a visit to the exact Salon Yeosang was at an hour ago to change their hair colors as well. Seonghwa changed his hair from black to medium blonde, Hongjoong changed from blonde hair to cyan and Jongho from black to light brown hair. Once they were finished, they made their way back to the hotel to begin getting ready.

It was now two thirty in the afternoon when everyone started to get ready. Hongjoong, Mingi, Jongho, San and Haknyeon got ready and dressed along with Seonghwa in his room, where as, Chanhee, Wooyoung and Yunho got ready and dressed with Yeosang.

In Yeosang's room, he sat on a chair as Wooyoung helped him with his hair. Hearing a knock on the door Yeosang turned his head to see two beautiful young ladies enter wearing their dresses.

"You guys look beautiful." Yeosang remarked.

"Thank you uncle Sang." Yuna replied and Dae smiled.

"Your Daddy is gonna cry seeing you like this." Yunho said as he took Yeosang's suit out of it's covering.

Yuna let out a small laugh as she made her way to Yeosang.

"How you feeling Uncle Sang?" Yuna asked.

"Nervous, I haven't really done the whole wedding marriage thing before." He replied causing everyone to crack up.

"I bet you will be amazing at it." Wooyoung said as he finished with Yeosang's hair.

Chanhee quickly snapped a picture causing everyone to look at him.

"So we can remember the behind the scenes of this day." Chanhee said with a smile, "Time for your suit Sang." He added looking at Yeosang.

Yeosang smile as he stood up and made his way to his best friend. Chanhee helped him with his wedding suit and all the accessories included. The others smiled as they saw the scene unfold. They all knew Yeosang was Chanhee's everything and Chanhee was Yeosang's other half. They were each other's homes. Chanhee was helping Yeosang with his earring when Yeosang saw a tear slip from his eyes. Letting out a soft chuckle, Yeosang took his thumb and wiped it.

"If you cry then, I'll cry." Yeosang whispered to Chanhee.

"I'm happy for you Sang." Chanhee said with a soft smile, "after all the troubles you went through, you've made it." He added with a soft chuckle as his tears fell.

Yeosang smiled as some of his tears fell as well. He was grateful for everything Chanhee has done for him.

"It's sad that your parents don't get to see you on your wedding day." Chanhee said sadly.

"Hey, we both knew once they left they wasn't going to return." Yeosang said as a few tears fell.

"They're horrible for that Sang." Chanhee said as he fixed Yeosang's bow tie.

"They are, but at least I have you." Yeosang said with a smile.

"And you'll always have me." Chanhee stated, "I love you Kang Yeosang, you're my brother for life." Chanhee said with a smile as he gave Yeosang a hug.