Shinobu's part of the plan

Shinobu pov
"Lets start the plan" she mutterd. "Hey yn!!" Shinobu shouted. "hey there Shinobu-sama!!". Shinobu sat beside yn, sitting her back against the tree. "yn we need to talk" "hm? Alright?" "I know you like muichiro and  he likes you back" "wait WHAT!?!?!" "You heard me" "he...does??" "Yes he does". Shinobu then explained the plan to yn and then took off to set it up.

Yn pov
I cant believe he likes me back... You thought in your head.

Mitsuri's pov
Mitsuri knew damn well muichiro couldn't bring him self to tell yn. She knew that if he tried, he would most definitely fail-_-. So the plan was, to make yn ask muichiro instead!

I see Shinobu walking around im going to ask her about the plan.. Mitsuri thought. " SHINOBU!!! " Mitsuri shouted very Loudly. "MITSURI!!" Shinobu shouted back. Mitsuri ran over too Shinobu with a big smile on her face. "Shinobu did you start the plan did you start the plan!!!?". " hehe yes Mitsuri I did" "YESSS".

Shinobu then grabs her sowing kit out so she can sow Yn a beautiful kimono. " Mitsuri I want you to run too town and buy a pretty hair pin to go with yn's hair, and I want you to buy simmerd raddish topping with miso, please and thank you!" "Of course Shinobu I will be right back!!".

This is the hair pin mitsuri picked

This is what Shinobu sowed (I dont know how to spell)

Shinobu pov
Time to go get yn...

Mitsuri pov
Time to go get yn...

Hello I finally made a new chapter!!! I hope this is good, I hope ya liked it. Also I have so many simps I need help😭.