loosing a loved one...

Yn's pov
You and your older brother giyuu were playing in the snow. Your brother noticed that it was getting dark outside. In the fear of any demon coming he said "yn we should probably head inside its getting kind of late and you know what they say about the demons!" "But brotherrr I dont want to go inside I mean we haven't built a snowman yet!" You said in a annoyed tone.

You loved playing in snow even though you were 13 u still enjoyed it. Your mom came out side and yelled "Giyuu, yn!! It's getting late u should come inside and dinner is almost ready!"

"But momm we haven't built a sno-" you were cut by the sound of growling and scratching coming from the tree. "YN, GIYUU GET INSIDE NOW!" "Mom no I can help!" Giyuu said worried. "NO NEITHER OF YOU ARE GETTING HURT GET INSIDE". Giyuu grabs u and runs inside. He grabs a blanket and u guys hid under it.

You guys here your mom's screams and you both start crying hugging each other. Giyuu went to go look to see if the demon left. But your moms body was gone?

He then came to conclusion that the demon took your mom to go eat her. He saw blood trail going behind the house. He grabbed you and ran to the backyard. You guys saw a man with tan hair. He was paying respect to a buried person?

" Hey what are u doing here where is are mom who are you?" "You will find out soon..". Both of us look confused then we felt our necks get chopped then we knocked out.

yn's pov (again)
I wake up and saw a boy with tan hair and a old man with a mask. "I see your awake your brother is still sleeping but he will wake anytime soon im sabito what's your name?" The guy with tan hair asked me. "I- Im yn" "that's a pretty name" he said as he did a closed eye smile.

You then heard giyuu start to wake up "we're are we?" "Im Sabito what's your name".

Giyuu pov
The tan boy ask me my name "giyuu tomioka" I said. "Nice name, anyway This urokodaki if you are wondering were you are your at our home im a trained demon slayer and I slated the Dell your mom got attacked by and im sorry for your loss."

~time skip the explaining cause im lazy😩~

Yn's pov
"So were are we going to stay now?" I asked in a concerned tone of voice. "Well.. Me and urokodaki agreed to let u stay here only if u agree to join the demon slayer corpse!" Me and giyuu looked at each other and I said "me and giyuu would love to me and giyuu want to avenge our mom and help people be safe!"

"then we will start training.." Sabito and urokodaki said in sync.

~time skip the training because my lazy ass dont wanna do it

Yn's pov
After we trained for months I learned how to do ocean breathing My birthday is tomorrow not like I wanna celebrate it though. Because since mom died I wasn't happy. I didn't have fun, I barley talked, I barley ever showed emotion.

~time skip to tommarow~

Yn's pov
It was my birthday and it wasn't really exciting at all. I have only really focused on training for final selection. "happy birthday yn" giyuu said while smiling. He can still smile I thought to myself. "Thank you giyuu..." "your not excited?" "not really what is there to be excited about I mean mom is not even hear to celebrate it so" he then tightly hugged me and said "its going to be ok yn she is saying happy birthday from above.." I hugged him back and cried slightly on his shoulder.

~time skip to the day u leave for final selection and sorry there are so many time skips oh and im not letting sabito die because no he is to precious so just say he already passed it but didn't defeat to big demon thing~

Yn's pov
"Giyuu today we leave for final selection im so nervous.." "It's going to be okay just remember what you were taught and all your hard training mom would be so proud of us right now okay" "okay.." I said still in a worried tone.

~time skip to a month after final selection you both passed sorry im not good at writing fighting scenes~

Yn's pov
You and giyuu got separated after final selection but you to always wrote letters to each other assureing that you both are okay. "CAW CAW THE MASTER WANTS TO SEE YOU AND GIYUU NOW!". " ok.." I wonder why he wants to see us I thought to myself.

~Hiya! Author here I hope you are enjoying the story so far I hope you like it alot and shout out to Keeenbbb for being the first to read this and the first supporting me ilysm! Ok bye now lovleys ~

849 words