description of yn, her katana and more

~hey! Author here I wanted to say that instead of using y/n im going to be using yn so its easier~

Yn tomioka grew up in the woods (not like inoske if that's what your thinking). She lived in a small home with her brother giyuu tomioka and her mom ym tomioka (ym stands for your mom's name).

You and your brother had a strong Relationship. You guys loved playing together when you were young. You guys always knew what demon's and demon slayer's were but you never really concerned about it cause you've never seen one irl before.

What you look like:
(You can change anything if you want but im just writing this as if the character looked exactly like me oh and yay! Now u get a description on what I look like!!)

You had LONG black hair and when I say long I mean long it went down to your knees. You have light grey eyes and you were pretty short for being 13😅 (yea im short) you are 4'11.

Katana/breathing technique

This is what you katana looks like (credit to the maker of this)

Your breathing technique is called ocean breathing (like water breathing but a little different its like in the line of water breathing)

Form 1: Lazy waters
This allows you to make the oppenint very tired so you can cut of its head more easily.

Form 2: Raging waves
This allows you to put a little more strength in your arms so u can cut the demons head off.

Form 3: cold sea
This makes the oppenint feel like its freezing cold like it just got out of a lake with ice for about 5 seconds this gives you time to cut of its head.

Form 4: peaceful current
This is the most in painful form u use this for the ones u feel pity for.

Form 5: lion of the ocean
This is exactly like tonjiro dragon thing move but instead it's a lion.

{ hey! Author here um I hope you like everything so far and you can Change anything you like but yea love you guys!! }
{ forgot to mention you also have amneisia its a disorder were u forget things eaisly}

376 words