" Yahhh you three calm down and how the hell I will bring them back .. I have no idea where is exo dorm .. " namjoon said with done face...

" Call Vmin and asked the fucking address I want my kids now.. "

" Let me call taetae" said jungkook while remove his cellphone..

"Lemme call jimin" said Suga while following jungkook action...

" Aishhh guys calm down.. let them enjoy with there Friends and don't worry about them they will take good care of our vmin and Jin hyung no one is taking your kids from you .. no matter what you always gonna be eomma of BTS and our soulmates know that.. they love you alot hyung please let them enjoy ... " Jhope said while really sound pleasing... Jin sigh " Fine if you say so.... "

" Still I will call taetae afterwards."

" Mee too gonna call jimin later "

" No need kook and Suga hyung ... It's pretty late... Don't disturb them ... ' namjoon said while leading on couch beside jhope.. " and well hobi in which show you gonna performance with kai"

" Kingdom : the legendary collaboration"

"WHAT....."

" Aishhh will you don't stop shouting.. and what with this big WHAT ... Did you know this show" - Said by Jin while looking at Suga and jk with frustrated face...

" Yes hyung we came to know about this today because of yeonjunie friends from other groups.. it's a show in which 6 groups can come together and make 2 sub group and like that we will perform.. me and Suga thinks we should take part in this what you say hyungs" - Jk said while giving puppy eyes to namjin ..
" Well first of all stop with that eyes it's don't work by you .. only tae have that capacity.. second I think it's not bad we can do this what say bae.. " - Namjoon said while pulling jin Next to him...

" Well I am excite for this... But as kook said 6 groups should come together so we need other 5 groups now.. " said jin while looking at Jk and Suga..

" Well we got that 5 groups.. seventeen, TXT, enhypen and again thanks to yeonjunie we also got straykids and ateez... Only thing is we have to divide now as we all 6 groups can't come and performance together they said we have to divide into two sub group like .. 6 groups come together and become one big group then that group will divide into two sub group.. and like that we will perform for this kingdom... " Said Suga while trying his best to explain what ever he knows...

" Hmm straykids and ateez powerful groups... I still remember Ateez mama performance when they performed on blood, sweat and tears song.. I was like wow this kids are really something.." jhope said with excite face ....

" So we decided that me, Suga hyung, scoups hyung, hoshi hyung, Jun hyung , Mingyu and some other of seventeen member which they will discuss and get in our subgroup then from TXT yeonjunie and taehyunie and from enhypen jay , sunghoon , niki and I don't know who will join us from straykids and ateez that we will come to know tomorrow... So these much of we all Will gonna be one subgroup ..." jk said while trying his best to explain...
" And we even want namjoon you to be with us .." said Suga...

" But I want to be with my jinnie... "

"No you will go and join them and me , taetae, jimin and jhope will be together in other sub group.. I will asked Soobin to get remaining members of txt and enhypen and even I will asked him to get other members of straykids and ateez with the help of yeonjunie... And jk even you tell scoups that other remembering members of seventeen who will not join you guys... To tell them to meet us at hybe's cafe.. and I will text soobin to meet with others members of all groups there only" - jin said while pulling out the cellphone