1. 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚

Hello! Before the story begins I would like to say that this is one of my first fanfics ever so I tried my best to make it as good as possible :) You can always leave a comment and tell me what to make better next time I write something. I apologize for my english, too. It's not my first language so I hope you understand everything lmao. Enjoy!<3

You were an inventor that traveled through tevyat to find materials that improved your machines. This time, you came to visit Inazuma. You didn't come at the right time though. It was the vision hunt decree. But you didn't really care about it. You were there to find new things.

At your first day in Inazuma, you couldn't believe your eyes. It was new and already exciting to see the many islands that are connected to Inazuma. You were so excited to explore all of them, which made you decide that you're going to stay there longer than the last places you travelled to. Walking through the city and seeing all those new faces made you feel so excited, that you didn't realise you bumped into someone and dropped to the ground. "Hey! Traveler are you okay?" You heard a loud voice asking. You looked up to see who was asking that, only to see a tiny flying thing. While questioning what that thing is, someone stretched their hand out towards you. It was a person with blonde hair and clothes you didn't see before.

"Ah, excuse me. I didn't mean to bump into you. I hope you're okay!" The person said.

"Oh, Aether/Lumine look! They also have a vision! A pyro one!" The flying thing said.

"That's true- ah, where are my manners. I should introduce myself. My name is Aether/Lumine and next to me is my travelling partner Paimon." They introduced themself.

"Greetings... based on your clothes, it seems like you're not from here." Your eyes look up and down on their clothes.

"Yes, that's right! They're not from here! But we could say the same about you. It seems like you're not from here either!" Paimon said.

"That's because I'm not from here, so you guessed right, yes. I forgot to introduce myself, my apologies. I am Y/N L/N and I travel from nation to nation to find more and better materials for my machines because I'm an inventor. You?" You told them about yourself.

Paimon, the traveler and you talked about yourselves while exploring Inazuma. You didn't talk much, since you don't really like to talk and Paimon took the job of talking most of the time anyway.
Some time later, Paimon and the traveler said goodbye since they had to do some things but so did you. You were sure you'll get to see them again, especially since the traveler gave you a weird feeling. A strong feeling of someone who will become a great hero. But you couldn't care less about people you just met. All you cared about was finding Hajime, a blacksmith merchant in Inazuma.

After awhile, you finally stood in front of his shop. You stepped forward to talk to him.
"Hello, my name is Y/N L/N. I'll come here often the next days because of materials I'll need. I'm an inventor so I hope you don't mind if I could also use some of your stuff? Of course I'll pay you and-"
"What?! Miss L/N, it's a pleasure to finally meet you! I've heard a lot of your work and I really admire it. Of course you can use our stuff!" Hajime gladly shook your hand. You just awkwardly smiled at him.

Two hours later, you finally found a place where you can sleep and work on your machines in. It was pretty late so you decided to work on your stuff on the next day. Let's see what surprises Inazuma had prepared for you.

That's it for the first chapter :) I hope you enjoyed it. Oh and don't worry, Itto will appear in chapter 2! Stay tuned <3