I turn to Sunoo, whose looking straight ahead at the red hand. When he isn't talking or smiling, he looks like a total badass. With his black hair and fierce fox-like eyes, you'd think he's some high school delinquent. But as soon as he smiles—even under his white mask—he's cute and his voice is sweet to listen to. He's got amazing clear skin, a perfect nose, long lashes...Mm...He's very good looking.

He reminds me a lot of Geun. They've got the same bubbly attitude and both have beautiful faces.

We arrive at the corner store and are greeted by an older employee. We bow and start shopping. Sunoo's bouncing off the walls with joy as he scans the shelves for food. I don't think I've ever seen someone so psyched to see cartoon candy smiling at you on a colorful box meant to advertise stupid slogans to get you to waste your money...I don't really like candy.

We spend a hefty amount of time at the store. 30 minutes pass, and Sunoo finally decides what he wants to spend his allowance on. However, when we bring the basket to the old man to checkout, we gasp when we look outside.

It was storming.

Hail was pouring. Wind was blowing. Snow was piling up on the streets.

"It's already storming!? It's only 12!" Sunoo gasps, while I look down at my phone and pull up the weather app.

"It wasn't supposed to storm until 5. Why didn't they send an—" I mumble, and my phone rings when a notification appears at the top of my phone.

WEATHER EMERGENCY: HEAVY SNOWFALL/HAIL. REMAIN INDOORS, PLEASE.

"...alert..."

~

Sunoo and I decide to buy our snacks and have a seat at the tabletop inside the corner store. It faces the window and has two high chairs, which we sit at and watch the icy rain fall. We're eating ramen to warm ourselves up, but my feet and hands are still as cold as the temperature outside.

"At least this ramen is delicious!" He hums, slurping his noodles through his chopsticks. He's obviously adapted to the situation quickly, probably because we're surrounded by food if we get shut in for longer than we hope for.

On the other hand, I'm praying the storm will let up in time for us to make it back for filming. I turn to him, and his face looks a bit blue. He's most likely just as cold as I am. The layers of winter wear Nari dressed me in was not prepared for this.

I face forward again and continue to eat. Moments later, Sunoo starts to talk with me. "How are you feeling today?"

"...Hm?" I look at him with raised brows.

He doesn't repeat himself, but instead grins kindly.

"Oh...I feel fine..." I realize he was asking because of what happened the other night.

"That's good...We're all really happy you recovered well!"

I stare at him, before humming. "Mm...Yeah..." ...I should keep the conversation going. "So, you uhm...really like eating, huh?"

His eyes go round, then he looks at the plastic bag full of snacks and drinks. He giggles. "Haha, I guess I do. Do you have a favorite food?"

"...Probably tteokbokki—"

He gasps so hard I think he might pass out. "Me too!!"

For some reason that intrigues me. "Really? It's really good, right?"

"Ugh, yes!!"

I feel myself grin. "...Geun doesn't like it that much. He always gags because he doesn't enjoy the texture."

"But that's the best part! It feels so nice when it just melts in your mouth!" He whines. He almost sounds genuinely offended to hear Geun's opinion on the food. 
I laugh at him, placing my hands on the counter. Sunoo then goes quiet, and I notice his gaze is fixated on my hand. "...You're shaking."

"Hm? Oh...It's just a bit cold. I shouldve worn the gloves Mi-Young offered..."

He doesn't stop staring at it. He just watches it tremble. I look away for a minute, and I feel Sunoo's fingers slip in between mine. My entire body pierces with a tingling sensation, and my heart jumps. His hand is significantly warmer than mine from holding his hot ramen cup, and my shivering hand finds relief in his.

His fingers are slender, and just as pale as his face. His nails are beautifully manicured too. Our hands fit like puzzle pieces, and they comfortably hug each other mindlessly.

I face him and I already know my face is pink. But his is too. Didn't he initiate this?

"...We'll get back to the HYBE building soon...Just stay warm for now." He assured me softly, his grip tightening.

" He assured me softly, his grip tightening