"Yes," he replied. "We aren't as different as you may think."

"I guess not..."

There was another long moment of silence.

"Here," He said, holding his hand out. I looked down to see what he was holding and saw that he had taken off his cloak and was giving it to me.

"Huh? What... but it's yours..." I said.

"Well, I can get it back later," Felix said. "Besides, it's cold out here."

"But-"

"Do you want it or not?" He got his face close to mine again. Waiting for my reaction. It took a while for me to answer, as I was still in shock that he actually wanted to give it to me.

"Umm, sure," I said. I was about to grab it when he held his hand up in the air, keeping the cloak out of my reach.

"Since you took so long, now you gotta come and get it," he said.

"That's not fair," I said back. "I have to keep a hand on the wheel!"

"Well then I guess you don't get the cloak," Felix said, shrugging. He began walking away and playfully waving the cloak in the air like, 'come and get it.'

"Ugh!" I said, quickly tying the wheel down with some spare rope. Once it was secure, I let go of the wheel and jumped for the cloak. Felix stood on his tiptoes, trying to keep it out of my reach. He then proceeded to run around the ship's upper deck, still keeping it out of my reach.

"Felix!" I shouted. "You gotta be kidding me! Just give it to me already!"

"Not a chance!" He shouted back. After a few minutes of playful running and shouting, we made a truce and headed back to the wheel of the ship.

"You suck," I said angrily, still not being able to grab the cloak. He laughed, finding this extremely hilarious.

I then turned towards the wheel and untied it so I could make adjustments to stay on course.

After a short moment, I felt something warm wrap around me. Felix had decided to drape the cloak over my shoulders. He casually placed it around me and gently tucked my hair into the hood.

"Thanks," I said, looking back at him. If I could only see how red my face was. (Bob the tomato vibes lmao)

"Ya, no problem," Felix said. "Just... give it back to me before we arrive."

"You bet," I said. The awkward tension between us could practically be cut with a knife. He rubbed his neck, not knowing what to say next. We stood in extremely awkward silence for a couple of minutes before he gently cleared his throat.

"I'm gonna go get some shut-eye," he said. "Don't crash the ship... especially since I'm on it." He smiled, then turned around and started walking towards the stairs to go below deck. He then looked back up at me and stared for a second.

"Goodnight Love," He said.

"Goodnight Blondie," I said, smiling back. He then continued down the stairs to the lower deck.

~Time skip.~

After a couple of hours of sailing, I spotted land with my telescope. I squinted at the horizon, staring at the bright sun. (I don't recommend looking at the sun for long periods of time lol)
I knew I only had a few minutes before I had to wake everyone up before we de-board. I looked down and saw that I was still wearing Felix's cloak.

'Shoot,' I thought. 'How am I supposed to get it to him?' I looked around and saw the spare rope I had used last night in me and Felix's game of 'keep away.' I used the rope to tie the wheel again and quickly took off the cloak. I run as quietly as I could below deck and looked around for Felix. He had chosen one of the many hammocks made for crew members and was gladly still sleeping. I quietly put it on his feet and bolted back to the wheel on the upper deck.