Chapter 15

(Warning: some smut)
- it's my first time writing it so please don't judge 💀

Y/n's POV:

It had been a long night for all of us. After a few hours of letting my dad steer the ship, he let me take over so he could rest. Henry and many others had gone down below deck to get out of the cold wind and to get some sleep before we arrived.

I took a hold of the wheel and made sure everything was nice and steady. The night breeze blew through my H/c hair and I closed my eyes for a second to take it all in.

"Enjoying the smell of the sea?" Someone said from behind me. I whipped around, clutching the wheel.

"Felix!" I said, surprised.

"That's my name," He said smirking.

"I didn't see you there! Don't scare me like that." He walked over and stood next to me.

I turned the wheel notch starboard so we could stay on course.

"So," I said awkwardly. "How are you enjoying the ride?"

"It's alright," Felix said. "Just as long as I don't see another Lost boy hurl over the edge." I let out a soft laugh at his comment and continued to steer the ship. I paused for a second before speaking.

"You should get some rest," I said, still having my focus on the horizon in front of me.

"What? Am I that annoying?" He asked playfully. "Because to me, you couldn't seem to get enough of me on the island." He got his face really close to mine but I just looked away and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh ya, because it seemed like the other way around to me." He just let out a small laugh.

"and besides. I didn't mean it like that. You just sound tired." I said, trying to ignore my obvious blushing.

"I could say the same thing about you." He said, obviously seeing the heavy bags under my eyes.

"Well, my dad and Neal are currently sleeping and I can't just stop steering the ship. Someone has to stay up and do it." He just nodded his head.

"So your just expected to do this even though you were, hold on let me list it out: literally captured by pan, held against your will, stuck in a cage, and tortured by the looks of a very handsome, blonde guy."

I laughed at the last part of his sentence. The rest though, that was true. The pained look on my face spoke volumes to him.

"I'm guessing that always happens?" He asked, finally talking to me without any dumb retort.

"Ya." I said, not knowing how to explain everything to him.

"I heard what Pan said about you and your father..." he continued, not meeting my eyes anymore. "Not that I was eavesdropping or anything..." He took a second to continue.

"My father was just the same." I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I asked

"He was a drunk. An abusive, violent man that cared more about gambling his life away than his wife and kid." He paused before he continued. "That's why I joined the lost boys. They were the family I was never given. And trust me, I know what it's like to have things put on you, even though you might know want to do it."

That last part made reminded me about the time he gave me dinner one night and told me that he didn't want to keep me in the cage. It was all Pans idea that he carried out. I wondered what other horrible things Pan made him do...

I didn't know what to say. He was being so open with me in this moment, I didn't know if he was telling the truth

"Really?" I asked, trying to come up with something to say.