Chapter 7

Peter's POV:

~Short time skip from last chapter~

After my nice chat with Rumplilstilskin and Neal, I had to wait a few minutes for the poisonous ink to wear off before I could move again. When the ink finally did ware off, I went after Neal who had taken Henry and the girl, and left poor old Rumplistilskin behind. I gathered my men to find Neal before he could get too far. Man, I love playing games with them!

Neal carried Henry and Y/n through the forest. Soon, he entered a small clearing. He set both of them down (don't ask me how he carried them both) and walked over to a fireplace in the middle of the camp.

"Emma," Neal said, implying that Emma and the others had camped there for a night and must have been close.

"You were so close to finding her," I said, appearing behind Neal. He stood up and turned around to look at me.

"You disappoint me," I began, as my Lost boys jumped out of the bushes and surrounded him.

"I thought I taught you better," I continued. "Never break in somewhere unless you know the way out."

"I'll remember that for next time," Neal replied.

"Oh, there isn't going to be a next time," I said. "But don't blame yourself. Your father could have protected you out here, sure. But then who would have protected Henry from him?" As I spoke, Felix got the pleasure of picking up Y/n and gently putting her on his shoulders. Another lost boy took Henry and did the same.

"Talk about a rock and a hard place," I continued.

"I will get my son back. No matter what it takes," Neal said.

"You're not getting it," I said to him. "That's not the problem. You got him. I got him back! It's the game! No, my boy. The real problem for you is that there is no escaping Neverland. No one gets off this island without my permission."

"I've done it before," Neal said smugly.

"Did you?" I replied. "Look where you are now. It's like you never left."

"Are you saying you let me go?" Neal asked.

"I'm saying that everyone is where I want them," I replied. "Something to chew on." I looked towards Felix and the other boy holding Henry.

"You know where to take them," I said.  And with that, the Lost boys took hold of Neal and Felix and the other boy started walking into the forest.

"NO, HENRY!" Neal shouted.

"Oh don't worry," I said with a smile. "It won't be for very long."

"I'M ALIVE!" He shouted again.

"Just until I reset the board," I continued. "You see, the game is about to change."

~Shot time skippy~

Y/n's POV:

After being knocked out for who knows how long, I woke up next to Henry. The campfire was still going and the boys were still dancing.

"What the heck?" I said, rubbing my head. "It's as if we were only asleep for a few minutes. But... I don't remember feeling tired or falling asleep." Henry began to wake up as well. He rubbed his eyes, still groggy. Once Peter had seen us both awake, he came walking towards us.

"What happened?" Henry asked. I would also love to know the answer to that question.

"You both fell asleep," Peter replied.

"I did?" Henry asked, obviously confused as to when he decided to take an evening nap.

"Oh, Don't worry. It was just a little cat nap," Peter replied. I didn't trust that look he was giving Henry.