Chapter 1

Y/N's point of view:

I slowly followed behind Tamara and Greg as they took hold of Henry. It seemed as though I was probably the only one to have seen that they had taken him. Everyone was so focused on Emma and Regina breaking the trigger, someone had forgotten to watch out Henry.

Being Henry's friend for over a year now, I learned to watch out for him. He was like a younger brother me. When I had first arrived on the docs of Storybrooke, no one seemed to notice me. But even though I had a bad reputation due to my 'amazing' father and his antics, Henry was the first one to trust me, to finally get to know me for real. It was like a breath of fresh air. For once someone actually tried to understand me. From then on, I made sure to look out for him.

I slowly followed them out of the mines and walked behind them, careful not to get caught. After about a good mile of walking, they began to slow down. I kept slowly creeping forward, when suddenly, I heard a large CRACK. I looked down to see I had stepped on a branch.

'Crap,' I thought. On instinct, I ran behind the nearest building to make sure that they didn't see me. My back was against the cold, brick wall. I closed my eyes, hoping I wasn't spotted.

"Did you hear that?" Tamara asked.

"Hear what?" Greg replied.

Tamara looked towards the noise and just shook her head.

"Must have been imagining it," She said, shoving Henry forward. "Keep walking kid."

I clutched my chest, my heart racing. After hearing Tamara say those words, I sighed in relief. I couldn't make that mistake again. After a few seconds of letting the trio get ahead of me some more, I creeped out from behind the building and began silently running after them. I followed them for a bit longer and couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

"Relax, kid. We're not gonna hurt you," Tamara said.

"Just everyone I love!?" Henry replied, "You tried to blow up Storybrooke!"

"True, but that was never the point." Tamara corrected.

"It wasn't?" Henry replied questioningly.

"See, we came here to destroy magic Henry," Greg said. "But then we found something more important. Something that changed everything... You."

Still eavesdropping on their conversation, I was quite shocked.

'Why in the world did they need to destroy magic?' I thought. 'It doesn't make any sense! And why do they need Henry?'

I began to pick up my pace. As I moved along with them, I tried to get closer to Henry without the others seeing me. Since there were two of them and one of me, it was quite difficult. I glanced around at my surroundings and suddenly realized that we had somehow reached the docks. The familiar smell of the sea gave me a slight tingle in my nose.

I needed to intervene now. It was my only chance at saving Henry. Everyone else wouldn't make it in time to stop them.

"HEY!" I shouted, standing before them in all my pathetic glory. "Let Henry go!" I drew my sword. If Emma and Regina couldn't make it in time, then I would have to stall, no matter the cost.

"Greg, just get on with it!" Tamara said. Slightly nudging him with her arm. 

"NO!" I shouted. I ran towards them, sword in my hand. My grip was so tight on the hilt, that my fingers had turned white.

'I can't screw this up,' I thought, 'I always screw things up.' With only seconds to spare before I could slash with my sword, Greg pulled the magic bean out of his pocket and chucked it into the water.
'CRAP' I thought.
The magical portal opened up and all 3 of them, including poor Henry, jumped in.
I looked behind me and saw Emma, Regina, and the others with faces of shock. They all shouted Henry's name as he fell into the green portal of doom. I had failed. I couldn't save him. There was no way to save Henry now, unless... I peered down at the barely open portal in front of me and then looked back at Emma and the others.
"I'll protect him! I promise!" I shouted.

Then, I jumped in.

A/n: Heyyy my beans. Hehe, get it.. "beans." Nvm. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, it was so short. I will hopefully make the others much longer. I mean, this is just the beginning... right?

Bye my loves <3

Felix x Reader (From Once Upon a Time)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें