"Uncle scott!"

GUYS IM SCARED NY ELDEST BROTHER FOUND MY ACCOUNT CAUSE HES ACTING WEIRD BUT ITS WHATEVER BUT IF HE DID THEN OMG ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT CAUSE THATS EMBARRASSING. In my defense, writing calms me and at least I don't watch p#rn... instead I read it.. UNLIKE HIM. AND ITS LESBIAN SMUT ANYWAYS SO.. But anyways so sorry if he didn't and you just read all that and you're all like "what the fuck." I have family issues k. Anyways..

So sorry abt all that but anyways would you guys like me to add you guys into comments on Instagram and twitter posts, or maybe possible be a character in the book? If you do then can u tell me wether you'd like to be a nice, mean or funny comment or a bad, good or just background type character in the book. Or if you don't care then you could just say my pick but whatever.
PS I DIDNT GET THIS IDEA MYSELF I WAS READINV ANOTHER BOOK AND THE AUTHOR ASKED A SIMILAR QUESTION AND I WAS LIKE MAYBE I SHOULD ASK THAT AND SO ITS NOT FILLY MY IDEA:)

ANYWAYS FINALLY TO THE STORY_

Playlist
1. Friend please- twenty one pilots.

2. Life is fun- Elton castee

3. Your choice

___
Wednesday, October 6th
Artemis's Pov:

We walk into the school and the principal guides us to the councillors office.

"Hello, mr. Mackie. Hello, Artemis." She greets us.

She explains that everything said in that room will be confidential unless it threatens the safety of me or anyone less.

She says she just wants to help me go over what happened on Monday.

She also said I had 60 minutes with her and if I needed more time then I could go again tomorrow. Which obviously I'm not going to say if I want more time or not. That's embarrassing.
And way to much talking.

She asks for uncle Anthony to sit outside for a little bit and we both go in her office.

Her office is actually a bit calming and cozy. Lots of pillows and other cozy things.

There's a soft couch that sits in front of a small desk with a bouncy chair.

"You can sit there if you'd like," she points at the couch. I sit down in it and it's like I sink into a cloud.

She walks over to the desk and bouncy chair and sits down and does a couple of things on her computer for about 2 minutes.

"You can call me Mrs. Stacy, Stacy, Mrs. Hatcher, Hatcher, whatever you'd like, really." She says, I nod and anxiously pick at my lips.

She rolled her chair over to the other side of the table that was in front of the couch that I was sat on.

She sighs, "if you'd like to, we can play a game while we talk to calm you a bit." She says as she waves to the small bookcase filled of games.

"Um, sure". I say, she smiles and looks at the bookcase indicating for me to pick one.

I walk over and grab candy land.
Setting it down on the table in front of the both of us as I sit back down.

As we play candy land she asks me questions about that day, simple things like how I felt, any of the other experiences and what I was thinking when it was all happening.