Get. Out.

Playlist✨🍿
1. See you again

2. Hold me while you wait

3. Bruises

———

Artemis's POV: I woke up around 10 and took a quick shower, brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun, then I went over to my suitcase and changed into a hoodie and basketball shorts like usual and some socks and slides, and grabbed my phone and left my room, I checked the kitchen and living area and uncle Anthony wasn't there so I checked his room, he wasn't there either, I assumed he was already downstairs eating with the others so I grabbed my room key and left for the elevators, I hopped into the elevator and pressed the lobby button letting it bring me down to the lobby, seconds later, ding, we arrived.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked to the eating area where everyone was and as soon as I was approaching my normal table, I stopped in my tracks as I saw my mother sitting next to uncle Anthony, the usual people, Rdj, Scarlett, Chris p, uncle Seb, uncle Chris e, and Chris hem were all also at the table, as my mother looked up and locked eyes with me everyone at the table turned to see my terrified face, "oh hello dear, come give your ma a hug, will ya?" She said, I nodded and gave her a one armed side hug, "Diego's missed you." She whispered into my ear with a evil tone lingering in her voice, I shivered at the thought of him.

I pulled away from the hug and sat next to Chris p where there was an extra seat, "you okay?" He whispered, I nodded and stole one of uncle sebs yogurts, "hey! Ugh fine I'll allow it." He said.
"You can spend time with your mom today while I'm filming." Uncle Anthony said with a smile which I returned.
"Okie." I said hesitantly.

19377 likes| 275 commentsElizabetholsen: Artemis tried stealing my strawberries @artemismackie

Elizabetholsen: Artemis tried stealing my strawberries @artemismackie

Artemismackie: strawberries are my fav🍓
Anthony Mackie: lol😆

Load 270 comments|
———

After about an hour of eating they all said bye and left for filming, my mom and I headed back to our hotel room.

For the next couple of hours she was mostly yelling at me and slapped me, then she got alcohol from the kitchen area and slept on my bed, a couple more hours passed, it was around 4:00 and uncle Anthony was supposed to be back in thirty minutes.

I was relaxing in the living area with some ice on my face from where she hit me, I heard her shuffling down the hallway, "Diego is coming over." She said, I rolled my eyes.
Seconds later there was a knock at the door, she went and opened it and to no surprise it was Diego.

Abuse scene:
They both walked into the apartment and closed the door behind them then Diego lifted me by my collar and threw me down to the floor, both of them were shouting at me and began to kick me repeatedly until my body was filled with bruises and cuts everywhere, they whipped me with a belt and punched me until my face and my ribs bled, kicked me until my sides and legs were numb.

After around 30 minutes of full torture, I was laying on the ground bleeding, I heard a knock at the door, then the door click open, I looked over to the door and saw my uncle standing there in shock his face slowly turning into one of anger, "WHAT THE FUCK ELSIE?!(Your mom) BOTH OF YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW OR IM CALLING THE POLICE!" He screamed at the two figures that were towering over my body, "how in the hell do you think you're going to tell me what to do with my daughter Anthony, I'm taking her back." Ma said, he looked at her furious just as there was another light knock at the door, "we heard some commotion is everything ok?" I heard uncle Seb from the other side of the door, followed by other casts voices.
End of it!
"Ye, I'll be a minute." He said, "get out of my apartment, you will never see her again do you hear me, get. Out." He said in a lower tone, "fine, I never wanted her anyways she was always her fathers idea." Ma said while opening the door and leaving, as soon as she did uncle Anthony rushed over to me and the cast members that were standing at the door, looked in through the doorway that was left open after Elsie and Diego left, there faces dropped and eyes filled with tears and worry as they rushed over to me.
"Artemis can you stand?" Uncle Anthony said in a frantic voice, right before I slipped out of consciousness, I heard, "call the police!" In a angry tone, then it went all black.

A couple hours later I wake up and I look around, I look at the clock saying 9 pm and I'm on the couch of our apartment, I notice that there are ice packs on my head and ribs.
I carefully sit up, "it's alright, you need rest." Uncle Anthony says who's sitting at the other end of the couch with uncle Seb, Chris Pratt, uncle Chris e, Scarlett and Rdj.
I look at them all then lay back down and stare at the ceiling.

"How long has this been happening?" Uncle Anthony asks me as I stare at the ceiling, "since dad died." I say my voice cracking, I hear him sigh along with everyone else.

Uncle Anthony brings the other 4 men out of the room and Scarlett sits with me as they talk, she gently massages my feet as I'm staring at the ceiling.

After about another hour of staring at the ceiling in complete silence, I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and feel extremely sore and dizzy, I look over to the other side of the couch and I see uncle Anthony sitting at the end of my feet... crying?
I sit up but he doesn't seem to notice because his eyes are closed, I wrap my arms around him, he jumps a little from thinking I was asleep, he wraps his hands gently around me as I burry my face into his chest and cry along with him, we stay like that for a good 10 minutes until, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He said, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I said, he hugged me a little tighter and we continued crying in each others embrace and stayed like that for another good 30 minutes.

We settle down and decide to spend the day resting and watching movies which is exactly what we do.

When it's almost time for bed uncle Anthony say, "by the way.. your mom and Diego got arrested, I hope you're fine with having a very extended stay with me." He says with a hopeful smile, I smile back at him and hug him then go to my room.

When I get into my room, I flop down landing with a grunt because of my not healed bruises and cuts.
I quickly put on grey sweatpants and a white tank top, it showed a lot of bruises and cuts on my arm but I wasn't going to be going anywhere with these clothes.

I grab yoshi and put my phone on the charger and set it on the nightstand, I then settle into bed and turn off my lamp and soon fall asleep.

I KNOW THAT THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER BUT ILL MAKE THE NEXT LONGER AND YE!!!

To be continued...