𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐!!!!

He stared at me deep in my soul with his cold gaze as if he would eat me all up!

My toe fingers curled up.......

I don't know how to face him....... I don't know what to say.........

Y/N: T-taehyung I-i........ *looks down*

Should I run? Cmon Y/N stop talking rubbish! He'll catch me any time!

I looked down trying not to make an eye contact!

I tried to back away....

But my back hit the wall!

Y/N: *struggles to get away*

Taehyung noticed it!

Taehyung: You know you can't do anything so stop struggling! *cold*

A/N' Pov:
You stayed silent.........

Taehyung grabbed your elbow and pulled you closer to him and made his way to your waist pulling it closer!

You just didn't do anything cuz you knew nothing would work!

Taehyung took out another enter key card and swiped it which it accepted!

You got confused......

Y/N: (in mind: He knew all along! He did it that's why mine didn't work!)

Taehyung opened the door and both of you entered in as he locked the door from inside!

Y/N: (in mind: Why did he lock the door?)

Taehyung still didn't let go off your waist...... He just stared at you......

Y/N: T-taehyung I-i can explain why I l-ef- mmmhhh

Taehyung lifted your chin up with his index finger and gave you a soft passionate kiss.....

He just attached his lips with yours without letting you finish! 

He wanted to feel your lips on his. He missed it so much....It's like he's addicted to your soft, cherry lips! Your lips were addictive to him!

You just frozed not knowing what to do! You blinked couple of times,couldn't believe what he was doing! You stared at him as if he was a ghost or something. You were lost in your thoughts thinking what happened to him? Why did he change all of a sudden or is it some kind of a trick?

Taehyung pulled away and hugged you securing his muscular arms all over you back! He pulled you closer to him and kept his head on your shoulder snuggling onto your neck!