-36-

|Official Sweetheart Gangsta|

__

"Oh my god! He said yes!" Soonyoung perked up, his eyes flashing at his phone.

"Oh nice, did Seungkwan tell him about our recommendations?" Jihoon asked as he leaned into Soonyoungs shoulder to get a glance at the messages.

"What are you two talking about?" Junhui interrupted as he pulled out a chair and sat down with the rest of the boys.

"Seungkwan, he said that his boyfriend agreed to our requests," Jihoon said before grabbing Soonyoung's phone and texting Seungkwan back because Soonyoung was a slow-ass typer.

Since the morning Soonyoung and Jihoon as well as Vernon's lackeys were stuck at a nearby cafe waiting on the new couple to contact them on what their next move was.

"What requests?" Wonwoo raised a brow.

"To go clubbing then the strip club!" Soonyoung shook his fists up and down excitedly.

"Oh no, his boyfriend said we can't go to the strip club," Jihoon waved his hand. "But he did accept one of our club recommendations."

"Oh poo, he's that type of boyfriend isn't he?" Soonyoung grumbled and crossed his arms.

"What can we do?" Jihoon shook his head and handed Soonyoung back his phone. "We gotta respect their boundaries."

"Plus..." Jihoon leaned in to whisper in Soonyoung's ear. "When we get him alone we can probs convince him some more."

Soonyoung nodded and then he leaned into Jihoon's ear. "Wait, convince the boyfriend or Seungkwan?"

"Seungkwan, he's that guy's soft spot. Gotta hit 'em where it hurts." Jihoon whispered back. The two of them now giggling mischievously together.

The rest of the boys stared at the two dumbfounded. Of course, maniacal whispering was most definitely a cause for suspicion. Though, looking at them there wasn't much those two could do alone and all their files were clear. Well mostly, they still weren't aware of what Soonyoung did on the side. It was either he didn't have a job or he's been working hard to hide it.

Soonyoung nodded and hugged his little boyfriend. "Mhm, right. My little Hoony is so smart!"

"Well, I guess that settles it," Wonwoo said as he pushed his chair out and got up. "I'll text the boss and we'll meet at his location."

When Wonwoo turned to step aside he was stopped by a slight pull at his wrist. With a sigh, he turned and looked down at Mingyu, who had been giving him sad eyes all day.

"Settles it? Wonwoo you don't think this is even the slightest bit wrong?" Mingyu said. He looked nervous, his head beading with sweat now.

"I-I mean... you know what happened last time." Mingyu whispered this time. Realizing Seungkwan's unsuspecting friends were present.