-04-

|Dancing Waves|

__

Seungkwan sat on the bench near the window, admiring the crystal green bouncing off the reflected blue from the sky onto the ocean. 

"Awe so pretty," Seungkwan spoke gently, looking at the waves glide softly along the ships movement.

The door to the room opened and Seungkwan turned his head towards Vernon, that left out moments before to speak with someone, "Welcome back, brown eyes," Seungkwan said in a suggestive tone. 

Vernon glanced over to Seungkwan with a slight smirk, "I told you, call me Vernon."

Seungkwan shook his head, "No, if you call me Snow Bunny it's only right I call you by your nickname."

"Are you sure?" Vernon asked as he walked over to his closet, opening it, "For me to even allow you to say my name is an honor, you really want to throw that away."

Seungkwan snickered to that, "Aren't you a little too cocky?"

"No, as a drug lord, respect goes a long way," Vernon popped his head out from his closets door, that was covering him while he spoke to the boy, looking Seungkwan blank in the eye, "for people to maintain my respectable nickname and keep my personal name to themselves, it shows me how responsible they are with my business."

"Then aren't I just being responsible?" Seungkwan said rolling his eyes, at such a explanation.

"Yeah but that's the thing," Vernon closed the door to the closet and begun to walk towards the boy dabbling at the window edge, "You don't need to be responsible for me, it's actually the other way around."

"Hm?" Seungkwan smiled, leaning back, as Vernon leaned forward into him.

"I've already taken responsibility for you Snow Bunny," Vernon whispered in Seungkwans ear.

"Then how about Daddy?" Seungkwan whispered tilting his head slightly towards Vernon, seeing the way his lips curled into a devilish smile.

Vernon leaned back, putting his hand over his smile before turning around and heading back to his closet, not giving the boy a direct answer to his suggestive new nickname idea.

Seungkwan giggled, biting his bottom lip as he leaned back onto the wall. Jesus Vernon is so sexy, I want to see his face when flustered and drowning in urge.

Seungkwan pushed his legs up, holding his legs together tightly. Even though he's probably fucking insane, I'm still so intrigued by him and want to play along to his desires. Yet what is it really that he wants from me?

I mean I barely even remember how we even met, no, more like I don't remember a single thing, or how I even found myself at the hotel.

Seungkwan looked out at the ocean again. Maybe... I was a little crazy to accept things too quickly though... I still have no idea where we're even going, and it seems we've been on this boat for a while.