Chapter 3

Y/n's cottage sat on top of its hill with the girl reading her book in her living room. But outside two men watched her from a distance.

"Heh! Oh boy! Y/n's gonna get the surprise of her life, huh, Kai?" Mimic asked.

"Yep. This is her lucky day." Kai answered and let go of a branch that swung back and hit Mimic in the face. The tall man turns to the band, wedding guests, and the townspeople just out of sight from Y/n's view, where a wedding venue was sitting. "I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding. But first, I better go in there and propose to the girl."

The men around him started to laugh heartily, but the three girls bawled their eyes out. Kai turned to his sidekick and said.

"Now, you Mimic. When Y/n and I come out that door-"

"Oh I know, I know! I will strike up the band!" Mimic interrupted him and he began to direct the band, playing "Here Comes the Bride." Kai growls and slams a baritone over his head.

"Not yet!"

"Sorry!"

~

Just as Y/n was getting to a good scene in her book a knock at the door makes her put her book down and walks over to her door. She then reaches up and pulls down a viewing device, and she peeked through and sees Kai standing in his best outfit. She groans in disgust and pulls open her door.

"Kai, what a pleasant... surprise," Y/n said with a fake smile and Kai starts to walk towards her.

"Isn't it though? I'm just full of surprises. You know, Y/n. There's not a girl in town who wouldn't love to be in your shoes. This is the day." Kai pauses and checks in a mirror to lick his white teeth. "This is the day your dreams come true."

"What do you know about my dreams, Kai?" Y/n asked and backed away from the man.

"Plenty. Here, picture this." Kai plops down on a chair and props his mud-covered boots on the table where Y/n's book sat. He then kicks off his boots and wiggles his toes. While Y/n tried hard to hide the disgust on her face. "A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play with the dogs. We'll have six or seven."

"Dogs?"

"No, Y/n! Strapping boys, like me."

"Imagine that," Y/n muttered and picked up her book, places her bookmark in it, and places it on her shelf.

"And do you know who that little wife will be?" Kai smirked and walked up behind her.

"Let me think." Y/n rolled her eyes but gasped when Kai cornered her against a wall.

"You, Y/n!"

"Kai, I'm speechless," Y/n said and ducked under his arms and leaned up against her front door. "I really don't know what to say."

Kai pushed chairs and things out of his way until he reaches Y/n and traps her against the door again. "Say you'll marry me."

"I'm very sorry, Kai, but," Y/n apologized as she reached for the doorknob. "I just don't deserve you."

She twists the knob and the door opens, causing the man to tumble out the door and into a mud puddle.

"Whoa!"

The wedding band behind to play the march, as Y/n throws Kai's boots next to the man and slammed the door shut, and locked it. Mimic, who is directing the band, looks down and sees Kai's legs sticking out of the mud, and a pig's head sticking up. Mimic cuts off the band, and Kai's head pops up, with the pig on top of him. He tilts his head, and the pig slides down his back.