Meera was intently looking at them and as per her analysis they were standing there for last crematory rites. Meera didn't want to see their face but both of them turned freezing Meera to death.

Suddenly flashbacks of that unfateful day appeared, along with the picture of her dead parents which flashed infront of her eyes, followed by a pair of pitch black orbs. Meera jolted up from her sleep sweating and panting heavily.

Immediately her eyes searched for Abhimaan, who was working on his laptop but rushed to the bed looking at a terrified Meera.

"Hey, calm down what's wrong" Abhimaan forwarded a glass of water

Drinking it at one go, Meera stuttered "Maan, apko kuch nhi hoga na? You will be alright na? You won't leave me like they did right?"
(Maan, nothing will happen to you, right? You will be alright na? You won't leave me like they did, right?)

"Kuch nhi hoga Meera, I will always be with you, okay" Abhimaan coaxed
(Nothing will happen Meera calm down, i will always be with you, okay)

"Yeh sab.......I just got a nightmare, toh mein darr gayi thi" Meera said
(These thoughts.........i just got a nightmare, so i got afraid and worried)

"Meera, inn sab ki adat hai mujhe......koi nayi baat nhi hai mere liye, it's been years am dealing with all these stuffs"
(Meera am habituated with these things in my life.........there is nothing new with the happenings, it's been years am dealing with all these stuffs)

"Apko pareshani nhi hoti?"
(Don't you get bothered with these unnecessary troubles?)

"Naah! this is quite adventurous. It gives you thrill and boost your ego when you see your enemies trapped in their own trap" saying this, Abhimaan winked at Meera

Meera held his little finger, pressing it a little she timidly spoke while looking at their fingers "I just hate losing and don't..... don't even want to imagine, of losing someone I want to live with"

When Meera raised her eyes, tears were shining in her beautiful eyes. Abhimaan pecked her nose biting it softly.

Inorder to lighten the atmosphere he said "chalo aab uth jao...... morning mein nightmares ka quota pura ho gya already"
(Okay now get up........you have completed the share of nightmares in the morning itself)

Meera smiled and left for washroom leaving Abhimaan pondering over his thoughts. He moved towards the balcony and started thinking, the way she said, she don't want to get separated from him, how she held his finger, how her eyes always lovingly, longingly look at him, how much he loves to irritate her..........

'kya ho raha hai mujhe?.......kyu mein tumhare taraf kheecha chala ata hu?..........' his chain of thoughts broke when Meera asked him for breakfast.

('what's wrong with me?........why am getting attracted towards you again and again despite trying to go farther away from these feelings?........')

IN EVENING

"Meera am heading for an informal business meeting, would you like to join?" Abhimaan asked

"Yeah why not..... waise bhi mein bore ho rahi hu" Saying so Meera ran inside the closet to get ready .
(Yeah why not.......... otherwise also am getting bore only)

 otherwise also am getting bore only)

( Abhimaan's look)

(Meera's look)

Meera came out of the closet and smiled at Abhimaan hoping he will compliment her but instead of complimenting Abhimaan raised his brows and said "ho gya ho toh chalein"
(If you are done, shall we leave?)

Meera being disappointed only nodded her head while Abhimaan knowing her mental state smirked.

After few minutes of ride both reached outside a pub. Giving his keys to the valet Abhimaan entered inside the pub along with Meera.

" Pub mein bhi business meetings hoti hai?" astonished Meera asked
(What kind of business meetings take place in a pub?)

"Pub mere business partner ka hai and we are looking forward to have more franchises across the globe"
(This pub belongs to my business partner and we are looking forward to have more franchises across the globe)

"Ooh!!" Meera exclaimed clutching Abhimaan's forearm while curiously looking at the crazy crowd on the dance floor.

"First time?" Abhimaan asked sensing her curiosity

"Ahaan! Yours?" Meera replied with a question

"Mine as well" Abhimaan said

"Really?" Meera asked not believing

"Yeah, first time with you beside me" Abhimaan said faking seriousness

"Toh before me kon company deta tha?"
Meera asked casually
(So earlier who all guys would accompany you?)

"Thi........I mean deta tha nhi deti thi" Abhimaan said controlling his laughter after noticing the sudden change in her facial expression
(Girls.....i mean not men but women would accompany me to pubs)

"Kon?" Meera asked tint of anger evident in her voice
(Who?)

"Bohot sari thi, kis kis ka naam yaad rakhu aab" Abhimaan said casually and immediately turned his face to another side as a smile escaped from his lips after noticing Meera's jealous look.
(There were many....how many names am i suppose to remember)

Soon they reached a private area meant only for the VVIPS. Abhimaan introduced Meera with his business partner and got engrossed in discussing business.