#30

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

timeskip :: a few months later

Third Person POV
"I'm so tired." Jungwon yawned as he plopped down on the sofa, closing his eyes to rest.

"Why? Are the kids too rowdy?" Hayoon asked from the dining table while she was writing down some stuff in a notebook.

"Yeah. Very."

"Why did you choose to work at a daycare then?"

"Because I like kids. Also, I'm just exploring first before I settle down for one job."

"Okay, suit yourself." Jungwon opened his eyes and looked over to Hayoon.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing down the orders I got from Instagram." She replied.

"How many are there?"

"Around 15."

"Oooo you seem to be attracting more attention lately."

"Yep."

It has been a few months since Jungwon was released from the hospital, and things were going pretty smoothly for Hayoon and Jungwon. Jungwon had decided to try out many things during the past few months. Learning how to play the guitar, learning how to cook, learning how to ride a bike, getting his driver's licence. Basically, things he couldn't do when he was a student, or his parents' son.

Meanwhile, Hayoon quit her job at the cafe and decided to open a home bakery. She used social media to promote it, and business is kicking up. Jungwon helps her sometimes, but the kitchen ends up in a whole mess instead so he stopped doing that. He does help her deliver the tarts and cakes since he could drive now and bike around. And it kills two birds with one stone, since it helps with his physical therapy too. Speaking of physical therapy, he has been recovering smoothly, and has started getting into taekwondo again. Slowly.

Jungwon still hasn't done one thing though, and that was visit his grandma. For one, he wanted to make sure he has fully recovered, or maybe almost fully recovered, before he went to see his grandma. On the other note, he doesn't know how to approach her. She'd either start hitting him because he didn't visit her or start hitting him for no reason anyways. In the playful, loving way, of course. Not like his father.

"How long will you work at the daycare for?" Hayoon asked.

"Mhm, maybe a month? Then I'll probably try looking for a permanent job. Maybe I can ask Heeseung hyung."

"I thought you didn't want to rely on him that much anymore?"

"Yeah, well, I guess. I'll see. I don't know what I should do though. Most of the higher paying jobs all require a degree, but.... I was kinda incapacitated for 2 years. And, to be honest, I don't want to be stuck in a job that makes me suffocated with too much work and not much freedom."

"Maybe you should start vlogging like Sunoo. He does all the things he likes, mostly going around trying different food and going to small food businesses to help them out. You could do the things you like."

"Maybe. Hey, maybe we should do cooking videos. It can also help promote your bakery."

"I can't have too many orders though. I'm one person."

"Still, the videos are another source of income."

"Besides Heeseung." And they started laughing.

"So? Do you want to start a cooking and baking channel?"

"Yeah sure. I don't mind."

"Okay great. But what do we need?"

"A computer, cameras, go pros, camera stands, camera holders, I think? You could ask Sunoo."