Chapter 15 - Out For A Ride

ابدأ من البداية

"He can, but is scared of hurting anyone" He simply answered, be pulled me by my hands and lifted me higher, there was a moment he let go of me, and I get that it was so he could grab me better but still my heart stopped for that second. Eventually he carried me bridal style, what a gentleman, nah not really, but it was more funny in my head. "Wanna go for a ride?" Ha asked looking at me, not blinding me with his eyes which I was surprised with. A good design made by Fazbear Entertainment? Impossible, yet it seemed to be true. Most possible situation is that the lights wore off but I was glad to not be blinded nonetheless.

"Lead the way Moon boy!" I said pointing one arm into the air.

Moon laughed "Alright then"

Moon made our way higher and on top of the play structures and then I hoped he would leave me there, but no. To my surprise, he took the rope, disconnected it from himself and jumped OUT of the Daycare nets. I was still in his arms so I landed safely onto the ground. I was frozen in place as I didn't expect him to do this. He let me ln the ground and saw that I wasn't reacting.

"Uh, are you alright Starlight?" He chuckled

"Why, you, but, we can't-" I struggled to make sense out of my words "We, we can't be here! We're supposed to be inside and-"

"Nononono" He put a finger in front of my mouth and shushed me "Sun is the only one to want you inside the Daycare, but I say you've been there for a long time. Plus, you said you wanted to go for a ride" He started walking down a hall and I followed behind as I didn't know where I was going.

"Woah, alright then Mr.Moon, I'll have you know that I can't see on the dark" I struggled to see but then he threw me a flashlight and turning it on I could see we were in front on a massive door that slides up, it followed its mechanism and I followed Moon. "Also! I didn't know that you meant THIS when you said take me for a ride!" I kept arguing. Yes, I guess it's cool to be out of the Daycare and explore but ask me first man!

"I'm curious. What did you think I meant?" He turned fully towards me as he crossed his arms.

"I dunno, flying in the Daycare." I vaguely answered.

"You sure that's what you thought it was?" He insisted tinting his head, I could feel his smile.

"Uh. Yes? What else would it be? Rob a car, go to L.A. and bet all my money on 23?" I asked.

"Nothing, just. Curious." He turned back to look to the front but stopped midway "Oh right, Y/N, I wanted to ask you something." He said.

"Shoot" Listen. I don't know what he was talking about earlier honestly. I mean I could try to figure it out but my mind would not help, like, please, he's a damn robot, what the fuck brain. Pull yourself together.

"I wanted to ask you, did the alarm sound?"

"Oh yeah it did." Please don't talk about Claire, please don't talk about Claire, please don't talk about Claire please don't talk about Claire.

"That Claire friend of yours. What was she talking about?" I'M KILLING HER, SHE'S DEAD. OHO, MMM CLAIRE YOU'RE DEAD.

"Uh..." I trailed off, how do I explain my friend is dumb as shit?? "She's just dumb, don't believe anything she says"

"Hm, suits you as your friend" He fully turned around and started walking once more, I followed behind until I was next to him, officially out of the daycare now.

"I guess it does. She should be sleeping now though so you won't hear from her" I simply added.

We were in the main entrance, Moon lead the way to Rockstar row and I confirmed my previous theory on how this place was far cooler with the lights off.

"Jeez, the neons are so bright! The rooms look amazing!" Moon just walked by my side watching me. We both got startled when we heard screams and a lot of noise coming from Monty's room "Woah, someone's a bit agressive, heh, don't cha' think?" I looked over to Moon.

"You could say so" He laughed "But, it's better we stay away from the rockstars"

"Why the hell is there an Ennard cut-out?" I interrupted Moon.

"Wha- where, when did you get all the way there?" He whispered-yelled going to my direction.

"I'm sneaky. No, but why do they have this" I pointed the flashlight towards the cut-out "Like, and not even a normal cut-out, no, you can put your face in it! Why? What's the appeal? Look at me I'm a muerderous robot oooOOOOoOo. Weird." Moon shruged with an affirmation sound.

We walked out of Rockstar row and went into the main area.

"So where are the Glamrocks anyway?" I questioned curious, Monty was clearly having a tantrum but I didn't see any of the rest in their respective rooms.

"Probably roaming around" He simply answered

"Why do they do that?" Why would they program them to roam freely?

He laughed loudly "Who knows?" He spun quickly and bent to face me, his hands both at the sides of his head doing the jazz hands movement, I took a step back out of shock and pointed the flashlight towards his face.

Suddenly he turned back suddenly and moved me into a shadow, well, more like shoved, or threw me into a shadow. I tried to peel my head to see what happened. I looked at Moon's face, trying to figure out where he was looking, I tried to look in the same direction and quickly understood why he did that.

Vanny.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nah cuz I'm literally I'm recess right now LMAOOO

IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS IF I'M IN ELEMENTARY I'M GONNA FLIP. NO I'M NOT, I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S CALLED, I'M SPANISH. OLÉ OLÉ PAELLA TORTILLA FLAMENCO Ñ. ME NO 'MURICA.