"Well, now we're talking, now that's a party!"

Filimena sees a lot of demons dancing, it wasn't as nice like Lucifer's though, she's more into calmer situations than something that involves loud crowds, sensual dancing or overdose on drinking, but it only makes Asmodeus happy, and that's all it matters for her, Asmodeus looks at her.

"Don't just stand here and let's both have some "real" fun!"

He said as he grabs both of Filimena's hands, dragging her to the dance floor, they spin and Asmodeus lets her go, Filimena spins but stops, felt dizzy afterwards, shaking her head, she sees Asmodeus already starting to get into the music as he vibes through the harsh tunes of remixed beeps and bops, more active here than before, Filimena watches as he starts to move his body and his hips, she blushed, but not letting him feel lefted out, she dances with him, it wasn't as memorable from before still, it was starting to be a little fun for not just Asmodeus, but the both of them too, all together slowly.

They danced as the DJ jams out and scratches to make all the beats, bopping, Asmodeus was jamming out, Filimena is having trouble with her moves, she still wasn't use to all these types of dances like the others, but Asmodeus helps her out, and both still danced together, the flashing colors shine, and everything around was nothing but just a mass of lasers shining down to make the while building rave from all the bright colors.

Filimena does feel her body, and her nerves moving from all the energy she has inside, and she almost breaks a sweat during this, Asmodeus laughed, and his feathers moved in different angles, It was a really hyper night, and all sure were having a good time tonight, they eventually got themselves out of the dance floor for some drinks to cool themselves after all their hard dancing, they sat down on one of the leather stools to sit, they do spin a little, but were strong enough to not break loose, Asmodeus slams his fist, getting the bartender's attention.

"Yo! Service over here! We both like whatever is good in your menu."

The bartender nodded, and prepared some drinks for the both of them, he gave the two spare glasses to each of them, the liquids were pink, and steam with smoke, coming out from the liquid, the glass is also decorated with a slice of food, looking like a slice orange, but the color was pink, and the final detail it has, it was also glowing too, they take the glasses and examine them.

"My, and i thought even back home we have some exotic beverage choices."

"Well y oy know, this is the Afterlife, anything we do is creative, so uhh..Cheers then?"

"Yeah, but, what for?"

"Well..Not quite sure, it could be anything, anything we could think of, something positive maybe!"

"Oh! I know, How about cheers for..Our best times, you know, being the greatest friends in this whole miserable world we die in!"

Filimena felt the gutted feeling again, once again, friendzoned, but she happily applied as both clank both of their glasses, and took a sip out of the drinks, they were spicy, yet have a sweet after taste to it, Filimena slightly coughed from it, Asmodeus enjoyed the beverage, probably the best he had in the Pride ring.

"Wow, this may be the best I've had here, certainly better than the champagne, how are you holding up here?"

Filimena coughs a little, but she punches her chest a little, calming down and breathed a little, almost choking from the heat.

"I-I'm okay, and yes, this choice is delicious, hehe."

"Hehe, if I wouldn't known it, I would but more, and you know what, How don't be buy more!"