Rikido Sato x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Oh my gosh, he is literally so sweet. He made a cake for us. What can't this man do?

"It hasn't been iced yet, but, want some?" he asked.

"Yeah!!!" The girls yelled. 

"Heck yeah!" I added. We all wanted a bite of that delicious cake. I bet the guys wanted some too but they were too stubborn.

Sato handed pieces out to all of us and when I went in to taste mine, he stared at me expectantly. I took a bite and I felt like I was in heaven.

"Sato, this is ridiculously good!" I exclaimed.

He smiled with a relieved look on his face. This man really needs to put more stock in himself, he clearly practices baking often.

"It's delicious, so fluffy," Uraraka remarked.

"I could eat this every day!" Hagakure claimed.

"Forget Sero, this is unexpected" Mina added. Dang, Mina, that's harsh but I totally agree.

We all kept complimenting him and he turned as red as a tomato.

"Uh. I seriously did not expect this reaction." he gasped.

"Sato, don't you know baking is the key to a guy's heart?" I remarked. He looked away, still blushing, and started rubbing the back of his head.

"Mostly I bake as part of the training for my sugar Quirk. Store-bought sweets can get pricey," he added.

This man is too much!

Soon, everyone started shuffling out of his room but before I could leave-

"Hey, L/N, wait up a sec, would you?" Sato asked.

I looked back at him and he looked so awkward. He was standing there, fidgeting from one foot to another, squirming under my gaze.

"Yeah, sure. What's up, Sato?" I asked as I pulled back from the door and walked up to him.

"Well, you see, I had been wondering... Well, I just..." he looked like he might implode.

"Yes?" I pushed.

"I just, I think you're a really cool person and we have been hanging out more frequently lately. I consider you a good friend but now I think I consider you as more... than that." he trailed off.

I stared at him dumbfounded for a moment. I could not believe my ears. Time slowed for a second while I processed what he had just said.

"So... you like me?" I questioned. I had to make sure I wasn't misinterpreting his words.

"Yes," he concluded. He looked like he could have died just then and my mouth was slightly agape.

"I like you too, Sato." I finally responded after a few moments.

He looked up at my eyes for the first time since he called me back in here and after a moment, he stepped forward, placed his hand on my cheek and he kissed me. For a moment, I was frozen, then, I melted into him. I put my hand on his cheek too and wrapped my other arm around his neck. He pulled me in closer by my waist. I don't know how long we were locked in that embrace. It couldn't have actually been that long but for me, it felt like a millennia. The kiss deepened and we enjoyed each other's company that way for as long as we could until we finally came up for air.

I looked him in the eyes and he looked at me.

"Hey, would you call me Rikido from now on?" He asked.

"So long as you call me Y/N," I replied.

"It's a deal," he said.

He snuck one final peck on my lips, hugged me tightly for a moment, and then released me before reaching out to hold my hand. I gladly accepted and he lead me out of his room to rejoin the others, both of us smiling from ear to ear.

"You know, I still haven't seen your room yet," Rikido remarked.

All Might save me.

A/N:

Aaaaaah, wasn't this so cute??!! This turned out just as sweet as I wanted it to. I wasn't sure if I was going to pull this off how I planned because when it comes to my full fanfic ideas, I get very into the idea of slow burns. This is a scarier series for me to write because I like making stories that people can feel deeply connected to. I really hope you enjoyed it and will continue reading when I come out with one-shots. This will definitely remain to be one of my more traditional one-shot concepts because I have a few ideas for mental torture. I look forward to breaking you all. Until then, au revoir.

Bonus

Quirk: Come Alive

When she touches any object smaller than a typical microwave it will come alive. The amount of time it remains animated varies based on the size and weight of the object, the type of material, the number of objects brought to life at one time, and the exhaustion level of the user. Example: If she brings a flower to life, it will last for a long time because it was technically already alive and it is extremely light. On the other hand, if she were to touch a microwave-sized rock, it would last for a far shorter amount of time.

Bonus Bonus

Rikido and I were hanging out in his room. We were cuddling on the bed together when the oven dinged.

"Cake's ready," Rikido said as he started to get up.

"Noooo, don't leave. I require the cuddles to life," I pouted.

He inserted himself back into my arms. "Well then, how do you expect me to check on the cake?" he asked as he nuzzled my nose.

I thought for a moment and then decided to sit up while Rikido continued to snuggle my waist. I pointed a finger at the cake in the oven and it sprung to life. The cake pulled itself off the cake pan and began to form into something. It made its way out of the oven and went for the frosting. Finally, it had finished decorating itself and when it turned around, there stood... a cake dragon. The cute little thing walked over to the bed and jumped up. I booped its little strawberry nose.

"Y/N, how could you possibly expect me to eat this now? It's too adorable looking." Rikido said.

"My bad, should I stop using my quirk on it?" I asked.

"Nah, let it live its life for however long it lasts and then we can give it a proper funeral out back." he offered. Awe, he's very sentimental. Then again, I don't think I could make myself eat it either at this point. It was looking at me, excitedly wagging its tail.

"Alright, sounds like a plan," I said. I laid back down into Rikido's embrace and we watched the little dragon hop around the room together.