Chapter 1: Scarlet Forest Entrance

Start from the beginning

Susie: "Watch your backs."

Lancer: "And your fronts!"

The two gave one last warning before running off deeper into the forest…

After that little Encounter, Ralsei and Kris continued on their way, The Dark Friendship Festival… only to go off track a bit as the two of them encountered a Rudinn sitting in a dead-end. 

Rudinn: "Don't mind me. I'm on break… Say, help me. I need to get something for my friend Clover's Birthday. Her only interests are Sports, Cute Boys, and Trees… Maybe I'll just get her a card."

The diamond said, as Kris and Ralsei continued down the path, seeing Susie and Lancer standing around a nearby tree stump… only to be stopped as an enemy burst out of a bush and attacked.

《《《《《《♡》》》》》》

《♡》

《Rube Wants To Play!》

The text announced, as a new enemy appears infront of Kris and Ralsei, blocking the path as it did a little dance to the battle music.

Being The first time they encountered the enemy, Kris quickly checked the enemy.

《Is it Rube or Rude?》
《Whatever it is the Kid's a Buster… or is it Duster?》

》♡《

Rube: "Let's Play: Ball In Cup!"

Kris' Soul appeared on their chest as Rube launched it's Ball and String at the Human, 3 Times, before Catching the ball in his other arm.

《♡》

《Rube Is Full Of Energy》

Kris thought for a moment, before they got an idea.

《You told Rube You Wanna Play》

Rube: "YAY! LET'S MIX THINGS UP!"