[I also really love this song…]

Kris and Ralsei made their way away from Jigsawjoe, Mr. Elegance and the odd door they repaired, heading into the oddly beautiful Blockly Maze that was the scarlet forest. As the two of them walked down a path lined with Scarlet bushes and trees, they looked around in awe, as the red of the forest perfectly contracted with the oddly blue blackness that was this Darkworld’s background.

Ralsei: "Wow, this place is really beautiful…"

[It does look really nice…]
♡ 
[It smells like red…]

The two said as they continued on their way, only being stopped once to fight a Rabbick that came crashing out of a scarlet bush which they easily defeated and spared after blowing on the dust bunny, "cleaning it" in the odd bunny’s own words. After defeating the small enemy, the two heroes continued down the straight path… only to be stopped as familiar faces were seen standing in their path.

Ralsei: "Susie! Lancer!"

Ralsei called out as the Dino and Onion were seen standing side by side in the middle of the path, blocking Kris and Ralsei’s way.

Susie: "Hehehe…"

Lancer: "Well! If it isn’t the So-Called Heroes!"

Susie: "Are you finally ready to see what happens…"

Lancer: "When you try to act soft…"

Susie: "Against a team that crushes ANYONE in their way?"

*POSE!*

Lancer: 
"Dark Jack Lancer!"

*POSE!*

Susie: 
"Violent Axe Susie! 
Together we are!"

*FINAL POSE!*

Lancer: 
"THE DARK FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL!"

The two villains said with a pose, Susie holding up her axe as it radiated pink flames, and Lancer simply holding his fist into the air, all the while... But then Ralsei spoke up, causing the Music to suddenly stop.

Ralsei: "Um… So what’s your, um, evil plan?"

Susie: "Huh?"

The dino replied, caught a bit off guard.

Susie: "Dude, we JUST formed our team. We haven’t done anything past our intro yet."

Lancer: "Have a little patience please…"

Ralsei: "Oh, um, sorry… We’re, um, looking forward to the rest!"

Susie: "Heh! Well you won’t have to look forward for long."

Lancer: "Starting now, We’re going to work CEASELESSLY!"

Susie: "Unstoppably!"

Lance: "To make an evil plan to THRASH you clowns."

《King Kado's Deltaruins》[Deltarune X Male Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें