꧁𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒꧂|🔞

Começar do início

.
.

"Asahi, wait! Oh my god it's so good, mother-.."

The room was silent the only sound being the pounding on the wall from the bed knocking into it and the sound of slapping skin filling the air and the sound of Noya tweaking out his high.

Asahi had found his prostrate by now and was ravaging it not once stopping for a break. Noya was buzzing in heaven at the moment. Not wanting to come back down. He had already came two times in Asahi's little ass adventure.

"Asahi,ahh, you're gonna,mm, break me if you- OH FUCK..DO anymore!" This only fueled asahi to go harder wanting to hear those precious moans.

This went on for hours. All that could be heard, once more, was Asahi's loud grunts and growling noises and Noya's even louder moans and whimpers. Who knew such a cute, wholesome couple would be such sheet monsters.

By the time they had finished Noya was shaking where he laid. He had tried standing moments before but, couldn't as he was too wobbly.

"Are you alright..?" Noya smiled breathing heavily. Asahi had already started going back to his soft, caring nature. "Yes, Sahi, I'm just fine.."

Asahi say there pouting before picking Noya up carrying him to the bathtub "Hot or cold."

"Warm.." Asahi chuckled as Noya slowly through himself into the warm water slowly relaxing his muscles.

Asahi grabbed a rag and start wiping the sweat off of Noya's forehead before lightly kissing it "Let's get you cleaned up.."

After Noya and Asahi's well needed bathes they laid back down in bed (changing the sheets first) cuddling each other this time.

Noya's legs lay limp in front him still slightly twitching. Asahi had grown worried "Are you sure you're ok?" Noya laughed rubbing his mates hand in a soothing manner "I'm just fine.."

Asahi smiled in an apologetic manner causing Noya to roll his eyes. Asahi didn't have to say anything for Noya to know when he was trying to say sorry without actually saying it.

Wobbling, Noya made his way to Asahi's lap placing each leg over one of Asahi's "I promise you my love I am perfectly ok. Now, stop worrying alright?"

Asahi chuckled putting his forehead on Noya's lightly rubbing his hands up his back and thighs.

Noah laid his head on the patters shoulder getting comfortable before Asahi had turned both of them over laying Noya on his back before traveling further down the bed stopping at the man's stomach. He had no sexual intentions just simply wanted to relax his overstimulated omega. He watched as Noya settled into the bed lightly grasping the sheets before finally getting comfortable.

Asahi smiled lifting up Noya's shirt peppering light kisses over his hickey littered torso "You're so beautiful.."

The moment was sweet and passion filled not a single sex pheromone could be smelled through the house. The once rabid couple had now calmed down.

Asahi say there slowly massages his thighs and peppering kisses on them every once in a who watching as the twitching slowly came to a stop.

"You smell so sweet..like caramel.."

Noya giggled slightly causing his Alpha to chuckle. "One day I will fill you with my children then and only then will we be a complete family.."

Noya smiled as Asahi slowly made his way back. Noya grabbed the man's face staring right into his eyes "By then, my love, we will have already had a beautiful family just waiting to welcome one more."

They both leaned into each other the moment growing even more romantic by the second.

"I love you so much.."

"I love you more, my love."

______________________________________
BONUS

The team sat inside some patiently and others panicking waiting for Noya and Asahi to return home with their baby girl.

"When will they be back? I wanna hold my little niece!" Suga yelled excited holding his own child.
Daichi rolled his eyes laughing causing Suga to playfully side-eye him.

"Yeah, I'm so excited! I bet she's adorable." Kageyama smiled at his Omega lovingly images of their own future family flashing through his eyes.

"I wanna know how bad the labor was.." Yamaguchi was standing by the stairs pushing Tsukishima out of the way who was trying to get him to set on the couch "My love, I'm happy you care but, i'm only 5 months. It will be ok if I stand for a minute."

Tsukishima rolled his eyes pushing the greenette further "I don't care-" Yamaguchi punched the wall behind him leaving a crack on it. "Kei!" The blonde gulped slightly fear flashing before his eyes before he quickly regained his cool composure "Fine.." Yamaguchi smiled slightly folding his green cardigan over his beige undershirt defining his small chest and even bigger baby bump that seemed to be growing "Thank you."

Suddenly the front door opened revealing the two new parents and the newsy member of the pack. They all smiled as Asahi wheeled Noya inside with the baby in his arms "Welcome home Noya-Senpai!"

"Awe who is this little gal.."

"Can we..?" Tanaka's looked at Kiyoko who also looked at him "Absolutely not, Ryu, at leas not yet."

Ennoshita sat on the corner of the room wanting to cry 'So many babies..' he thought.

Noya and Asahi looked down at their little girl with nothing but, love splattered across their shining bulbs "Welcome home my love."
______________________________________

And, CUT! Scene over you may change!

Yeah, yeah I know this was shit but, I thought it was kinda cute..? Whatever. Enjoy and have a nice day if not get your shit and get out.
Have a good day Mon Amie and most importantly, don't do any stupid shit..

(Jk do whatever tf u want just don't hurt yourself.)
Wanna see sum rlly scary?

)Wanna see sum rlly scary?

Crying rn.