Chapter 2- Link

3rd person pov-

The next day, Dark headed out to hyrule with the book, hoping to find someone and ask questions and see if they knew anything about the figure dressed in purple. As dark was walking down a path in a forest, he heard someone call out to him. "Hey" the voice called "huh? WHOS THERE?" Dark shouted back, his voice a bit shakey. "Hello, what are you doing here in this forest? Are you lo-" the figure was cut off. "No, I'm not lost, I'm looking for someone, something" Dark answered,  still a but uneasy.  "Oh, alright. What are you looking for, or who are you looking for. I might be able to help"

"I'm link, by the way" "I'm Dark, and I'm looking for a a figure cloaked in purple" Dark showed Link the picture and showed him the good, and Links answer was quite unexpected " pthats Dark Lord Vaati" "who? There's more than one Dark lord? I only know of Ganon. He's my boss" "your boss, is that overgrown boar?" Link asked. "Yea." "You poor thing. Anyway, yea there's more that one Dark lord. There's, Ganondorf,  Ghirahim,  and Vaati."

Dark and Link talked for a while before Link suggested that they go and 'visit' a Dark lord. Dark a agreed, and Link said they should wait until morning, and invited Dark to stay over. 

"So...you live with Ganon aye?" ("These will be for Link 'and these are for dark)  'yea, although he treats my like a...toy....almost' "that sucks" 'yea' after talking a bit more, the head to bed. Since Link only has one bed, they share a bed. (😏) 

Dark wakes up to the sun shining though the window that next morning. He remembered falling asleep, but he didn't remember curling up into Links chest. He looked up at the sleeping hero and smiled a bit. Link started to stir, a Dark looked down, unsure of what to do. Links arms where around Dakrks waist, and Darks face was in Links chest.

"Good morning ~princess~" 'be quiet' 

After they ate some breakfast and got ready for the day, they stared their long journey to see dark lord-

*heh heh, cliff hangerrrrrrr. Lol sorry, but! I need a plot. Or ideas, please. I want to make the chapters longer but I don't have any ideas and wring to it to make sece is so hard and it's 11 at night and I'm TiReD*