Chapter 1- the figures...

3rd person pov-

Ganon has been extremely uptight about something, and Dark has been trying to figure out what's been wrong. Not that he cares much-  "Boss?" Dark asked. "WHAT!?" Ganon yelled. Dark flinched a bit, he's always hated yelling. "Nevermind" he mumbles,  before walking back to his room. Ganon may hate Dark, and he most certainly didn't treat Dark very well,  but he had a pretty nice room. The room contained a big bed, with black sheets and blankets. (And pillows) a fair sized closet,  and a nightstand. Not that Dark spent to much time in his room anyways, things have happened in there that Dark would like to keep in there.

             After a few minutes of walking Ganons castle halls Dark finally makes it to the library.  His home away form home. Dark loved to read. And Ganon had a huge library.  Dark would spend hours at a time reading anything he could get his hands on. While looking though the books , something catches his attention,  the words 'Wind mage' written on the spine of a book. Dark grabs it out of curiosity.  And brings it back to his bedroom. After flipping thought the pages for a few minutes, he notices something...a picture of a figure....

"Who the heck?" The figure had long lavender hair, and was dressed in a purple tunic, with red leggings, and a purple cloak. (The word 'cape just doent sound right) "huh" Dark thought to himself, "interesting" he placed the book on his nightstand and went to his clost to grab something a little more comfortable. He grabbed a Grey over-sized hoodie and some black sweat pants. After changing he layed down and tried to get some sleep...

After tossing and turning for about and hour, Dark finally managed to fall asleep...but he had a strange dream, about 3 figures, the figure form the book, a figure dressed in green, and a figure with a  red cloak...

Dark pov-

I woke up suddenly,  it was pitch black in my room. I wanted to find out more about those figures. But how? I couldn't ask Ganon, the stupid pig can barely remember my name. What if I ventured out to hyrule? Ehh.. what's the worse that could happen? 

------------------—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I know it's not very good, and I'm sorry it's short. I forgot to mention that there will be some link x dark link and some ghirahim x vaati in this alswell.. no smut (yet) anyway, I'll update when I can. :) (: