The Final Stages

The town. It was demolished. Nothing but dead bodies and crashes buildings. Nobody had survived. NOBODY. We couldn't do anything. East offered to fly us home but we had no car. She tried to fly up to look for something...she couldn't. "Oh crap!" She yelled. "We lost all our power." West said. "Well that's wonderful!" South said sarcastically. "We might as well go run and hide." I said giving up. "I wouldn't." Malden said. He was right behind Sierra. "But that's just me. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going to take your mother." He said. "Oh no you don't." East said. She grabbed Sierra's arm but it was too late. Malden and Sierra had already disappeared. "That's it." West said. "I am DONE WITH HIM!!!" She started running. Everyone soon followed. We eventually got there defeated Malden and lived happily ever after. The End. Nope. We weren't even half way there when Sierra reappeared. Her eyes filled with fear. "We have to go." She grabbed my arm and started dragging me. The others soon followed. We found a large rock with a large crack in it. Big enough to fit a person through it. Wait a minute..."Um Sierra? What are we doing here?" I asked. She looked down. She jumped into the rock and we all screamed. We heard a bump and winced. "Jeez guys your acting like I morphed into a dragon and tried to eat you." I could hear Sierra say. "I take that offensively." Gaston said. "Whatever. I'm fine come on guys just jump in." She said. "Fine with me." Gaston said and jumped in. "I guess I'll go." West said and jumped in. South and East jumped nonchalantly into the boulder. It was my turn. "Wait for me guys!" I said and jumped in. The fall wasn't that bad. Nothing hurt. When I finally opened my eyes, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was amazing. A cave with sparkly walls and smooth moist floors surrounded us. Beds of grass and bug-less flowers were all around. "I guess this is where we are going to live for a while." South looked nervous. "Um, what will we eat?" She asked. "We get food three times a day from this little drawer. I like to call it the food box." I shrugged everything off except this one question. "How on Earth did you even know about this?" I asked. "Oh when you were out doing your stuff, I snuck outta my cage and made this place in enough time to get back and act as if nothing happened. It didn't take as long as I thought. Reality is taking a big twist for us." She said. "How did this not get destroyed?" Gaston asked. "I'm actually not quite sure of that. It was my biggest fear next to you all getting hurt." she said. West and East looked around and sighed. "Hello new life." East said.