Stage Three

I opened my eyes to see a gray rusty old ceiling. I struggled to sit up but I couldn't. I was oddly very weak. I saw Malden come up to me. "I thought you were dead." He said. "Where am I?" I asked. Everything almost looked fake. Like a blur of random happenings. I still couldn't move. "That's for you to find out." He said menacingly. "Where's my family?" I asked starting to freak out. "Oh them? They died." I stood still. Like all the feeling when away. My family. Gone. I suddenly could sit up. Malden made a face and said. "You're supposed to be weak. You're supposed to be stuck....." I walked over to him. I felt anger and saddens and fear and a load of emotions fly into me. I screamed in hatred and used my hand to shoot the most water I could at him. Enough to kill him. Nothing came out..... which hand did I use? He laughed. "Wrong hand." He made a giant rock. I started to run. He followed close. He started to ride a wave and he threw the rock. I was a goner. As soon as it hit me, I woke up. My body shot up and I fell off the bed South made. Sierra was standing there. South and East came over to see me."Bad dream?" East asked. I nodded. "What happened after I was out?" I asked. "Well..." she began. "We were in the air for a while and Gamandar was getting tired. We started to look for you. As soon as all of the water was cleared away, we found you lying around. It has been.... awhile." "Where is West and Gamandar?" I asked. "Oh they are fighting off stage three. Fires." South said. "What?! We have to help them!" I exclaimed. Without another word, I dashed out of the room to help West. East, South and Sierra followed. When we finally got there, West was on Gamandar, who was sucking up all the fire. "Quit ruining my plans!! You're really starting to tick me off!" He said. He stared at Gamandar. "Hope you're not afraid of heights West." She and Gamandar both gave him a puzzled look. He took a fireball and threw it at Gamandar. He roared in pain, and fell to the ground. West held on tight to him. "Whoa, I thought I was gonna die." Malden threw a pair of boy clothes at all of us. "You're going to need it." He said. West looked at Gamandar. "Ohh no. Guys we have to get him home." As they dragged the dragon away, I heard Malden say to himself, "That'll keep them busy." The land was all dried out.