Filming pt 8 (smut)

Start from the beginning

"I want to be in your little family like I'm jealous." Seb whined.

"Sebastian you live with us." I said. He nodded.

"Yeah but there's just something about it." He whispered.

"Sebby are you okay?" Chris asked.

He nodded on my head.

"I think I'm just realizing how little physical touch I've had. It sounds bad but like even a hug like this. It's helping me so much." He said.

"Well you came to the right person. She like melts feelings out of you onto her" Chris said. Sebastian nodded.

"I'm sorry for just hugging you and not even asking." He said.

"You're family. No need to ask." I said. He smiled and rested his face on my head one more time before lifting off. He smiled and gave Mar his finger which she took before heading off.

Chris smiled at me and rested his cheek on Mar's head.

"Turned on." Chris whispered.

"Give me the damn baby." I said.

"Not dick turned on, I just think that you radiate such beautiful energy. I love that." Chris said. I sighed and smiled at him. I felt a blush creep up my cheek and I looked away.

Chris grabbed my hand and I looked back at him.

"I mean it" he said.

"Trust me I know. My blush hurts at this point." I said. He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"I have to go back in a few. But I love you, and if I don't see you I'll see you later at home." He said and handed me the baby.

I took her in my arms and Chris held my chin to give me a quick kiss.

"Gross you're in public." I heard Hayley say away from us. I flipped her off in the kiss and Chris smiled. He pulled away and Hayley scoffed and walked away. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Bye, I love you, and you should probably go I don't want to break up a fight." Chris said.

"Okay. I love you too." I said. I got down and packed Mariana up before heading home.

...........................

"Hi baby. Are you tired?" Chris asked a crying Mar in my arms. I was sitting in the rocking chair waiting for Chris to bring a bottle in.

Chris handed me the bottle and sat down on the floor. She stopped crying and drank her bottle per usual.

Chris laid back on the floor and twisted his body. I heard his back crack and I whistled.

"Damn boy." I said.

"These new workouts that they're putting on are killing me." Chris whined.

"Well you look amazing." I said.

"Thank you." He said and cracked his back again.

"I'll give you a massage when she goes down." I said.

"Okay." He whispered. He got up and kissed me before heading out.

I finished giving mar her bottle, burped her, changed her, and put her down. Once I knew she was asleep I shut all the lights off and shut the door.

I got out and saw Chris laying on the couch, now shirtless.

"Sit up." I said. He did and I laid him on his stomach on the floor.

I rested my body on his ass and started rubbing his back. He groaned as I hit a few spots and I chuckled at him.

"I don't know if it's turning me on more that you're sitting on my ass or that you're giving me a back rub." Chris said. I chuckled and continued rubbing his back.