Filming pt 8 (smut)

Start from the beginning

"You're killing me." Chris whispered. I looked at him weird and down at his crotch. He had a half hard dick being hidden by his hand.

"I'm not even doing anything." I said.

"Exactly." He whispered. "You're just so perfect doing it all."

Mar spit her pacifier out and cooed at him. We both chuckled at the girl.

"Do you wanna see daddy?" I asked her and smiled. Chris took her in his arms and I smiled at the two of them. I put her pacifier away.

Just then I heard the door open. Hayley walked in and I sighed. I didn't let it get to me though. I focused on Chris and Mar interacting.

I pulled my leg up to my chest and let the other one hang. I set my chin on my leg and smiled at the two of them.

"Do you think mommy is pretty too? Yeah?" Chris said to her. I chuckled at him and he looked at me.

I stared into his eyes and it felt like time stopped. He was so lost in his own thoughts of what he could do to me and I could tell.

I gave him a smirk and looked at Mar who was carefully grasping his suit.

"Your dad is Captain America. That's badass." I said to her. She looked at me and smiled. I chuckled at her.

"Your mom is Amelia Romanoff. She's a widow and she can kick anyones ass sideways. Mommy can do that in real life too. One day you're gonna watch us on screen." Chris said to her and kissed her forehead.

I didn't realize how turned on it made me when he talked about me to Mar. He always talked about me with such passion. Even if it was to a baby.

"Later tonight." I said. Chris looked over at me. I studied his now clearly happy face.

"Thank you." He said. I hummed.

Scarlett came over and hugged me tight from behind.

"Hi baby." She said to mar and waved at her. I hugged her back and she kissed my cheek before going on set.

Sebastian came over a minute later and hugged me the same way.

"Y/n can you please tell me why you remind me more of Scott than Chris does." Seb said.

"I can't tell if that's mean towards me or not." Chris said to Seb.

"Scott and I have similar personalities. And Chris do you really wanna be compared to Scott's personality?" I asked.

"No." Chris said. He had turned Mar around to rest her back on his front and she was playing with his hands.

"They look happy." Seb said while resting his cheek on my head.

"They are. But what's this about Scott. You missing him?" I asked.

"A ton. Like it hurts." Seb said. I clicked my tongue and rubbed his arm.

"You know if you invited him down here he would come in a heartbeat." Chris said. "He's good like that."

"He feels like he has to watch the house." He said.

"We own a multi million dollar house. That means we have security everywhere. What's he worried about my plants?" I asked.

"Kinda." He said. Chris and I laughed.

"Tell him to get his ass down here. Trust me I miss my brother in law too. Id love to see him." I said.

"Miss mar your uncle Scott is coming." Chris sang.