my story

trigger warning : self harm, depression

(i'll be leaving my social media accs down below, if you wanna talk, do hit me up!)

everytime i come to this book after awkwardly avoiding Wattpad for months altogether, i'm almost always met by a surprise.

thank you so much for 15.7k.

i don't know how to express what i feel right now.

i found taylor around at 2018 while going up to search amvs. and yes, that's when it started really. 2019 was my major swiftie. i was actively engaging with the community and other swifties on instagram up until at least mid 2020. after 2020, due to some personal reasons, i deleted my entire social media existence. i took some time to recover- i was diagnosed with clinical depression and went to therapies often, during the jan and feb of 2021. it all was caused by someone i met online, and never in a million years i expected for it to take a toll on me like this.

i was majorly suicidal last year, up until April at least. and it's no surprise the anti depressants weren't working. at all. when i was really, really sick of online life anymore, i still had a twitter account wherefrom i interacted with a few people and that was guilty pleasure. there, i met a person on 13th of January, who would change my life.

the very first day we met, we start with an amino call. and we clicked instantly. we laughed so much that night that i could still feel that pain in my stomach when we did so. he's so beautiful, as a person, and oh god the number of times i cried to him talking about my miserable life, lol. i really just, started to see myself getting better and better. by September of 2021 i was really fine, and by December, i've just never been better. things felt like they were working out for me as i started going back to school, made a lot of friends and inherently started focusing on studies more. it was all still a blur to me. but i know who to credit for.

earlier this month by the new year's i wondered about how my 12 year old self is the goofiest person i've known. and she spent most of her time here. i scrolled down my message board till the end, and oh boy, i could've teared up.

i wish i still had that innocence with me but i should be glad for what it's been replaced with.

i'll be updating this book whenever i open Wattpad (hey, i'm still a swiftie, you know) but i just can't assure the frequency. but i would love to talk to you. all of you.

so just in any case, i'll leave my socials below.

instagram : @/novemberflush13
snapchat : @/lennxel
pinterest : @/swiftieasf (harini)
discord : novemberflush#8198
and i forgot my reddit id, oops.

i also have a spotify account (for you all that spend most time in there) you can find taylor playlists i made

so yeah, with that all said, i love you so much, i'll see you again in some time

love,

me.