#91 (the zodiacs as evermore songs)

zodiac signs as the lyrics from folklore, by taylor swift.

aries - "i don't like slow motion, double vision in a rose blush. i don't like that falling feels like flying 'til the bone crush. everybody wants you, but i don't like a gold rush."

taurus - "so i'll go back to LA, and the so called friends, who'll write books about me if i ever make it. and wonder about the only soul who can tell which smiles i'm faking, and the heart i know i'm breaking is my own."

gemini - "she thinks i did it, but she just can't prove it. no, no body, no crime, i wasn't letting up until the day he died."

cancer - "you assume i'm fine, but what would you do if i break free and leave us in ruins? took this dagger in me, and removed it? gain the weight of you, then lose it? believe me, i could do it."

Leo - "and the skeletons in both our closets plotted hard to fuck this up, and the old men that i've swindled really did believe i was the one."

virgo - "i know i'm just a wrinkle in your new life. staying friends would iron it out so nice. guilty, guilty, reaching out across the sea, that you put between you and me. but it's fake, and oh, so unnecessary."

libra - "the more that you say, the less i know. wherever you stray, i follow. i'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans, that's my man."

scorpio - "i replay my footsteps on each stepping stone, trying to find the one where i went wrong. writing letters addressed to the fire."

saggitarius - "so yeah, it's a fire. it's a violent blaze in the dark, and you started it. so yeah, it's a war, it's the fiercest fight of my life, and you started it."

capricorn - "that old, familiar body ache, the snaps from the same little breaks in your soul, you know, when it's time to go."

aquarius - "if the shoe fits, walk in it 'til your high heels break."

pisces - "you had a speech, you're speechless. love slipped beyond your reaches. and i couldn't give a reason.. champagne problems."

so, do you like the lyric that you got?